INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Review of Good Luck to Murder A Fiona Quinn Mystery by C.S. McDonald




Dreams, wishes, fantasies, and.. murder?

Fiona's good friend and fellow teacher, Lucky Maguire leads everyone to believe he has won a huge jackpot! Only Lucky turns out not to be so lucky--he winds up dead and his supposed winning lottery ticket missing!

Yikes!

Did Lucky really win the lottery and if so, where is the ticket hidden?
Who knew for sure if he truly was Pittsburgh's newest millionaire?

Double yikes!

Join Fiona and the gang for this winning cozy mystery that's sure to keep you betting on the suspects!

MY REVIEW:

GOOD LUCK TO MURDER IS BOOK 5 IN THE FIONA QUINN MYSTERIES.  I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES.  EACH BOOK IN THE SERIES GETS BETTER AND BETTER. GOOD LUCK TO MURDER WAS NO EXCEPTION.  I LOVE FIONA AND NATHAN.  FIONA SEEMS TO FIND TROUBLE AND MURDER NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS.   C.S. MCDONALD HAS CREATED SOME VERY ENJOYABLE AND BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE LIVING NEXT DOOR TO.  

I LOVE HOW THE AUTHOR WEAVES IN MYSTERY AND MURDER INTO EACH STORY THAT IS SO VERY BELIEVABLE AND REAL  THE CHARACTERS ARE SO FUN AND ENTERTAINING ESPECIALLY FIONA AND THE GHOST.  YOU WILL BE LAUGHING AT TIMES AND TRYING TO GUESS WHO THE MURDERER IS.  SHE THROWS SOME TWISTS AND TURNS AT YOU THAT WILL KEEP YOU GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END.  THE FIONA QUINN MYSTERIES ARE A FUN, CUTE, QUIRKY AND MURDER MYSTERY YOU WILL NOT WANT TO PUT DOWN.  A DEFINITE MUST READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE BOOKS YET.  I LOVE  C.S. MCDONALD'S WRITING AND HOW SHE DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY.  LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT TROUBLE FINDS FIONA NEXT.   5 STARS


Biography
C.S. McDonald taught dance and choreographed shows for twenty-six years. Nowadays, she resides with her husband and her poorly behaved Cocker Spaniel, Allister, on their Thoroughbred farm, Fly-by-Night Stables, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. George the Pony is a real pony who lives among the tall Thoroughbreds on their farm.

Most recently, Ms. McDonald decided to write a cozy mystery series. The Fiona Quinn Mysteries are quick clean reads for anyone 10 to 110! You'll love Fiona and the quirky, but oh so charming, Detective Landry. Fiona is a kindergarten teacher and an unlikely sleuth from Pittsburgh. If you've never been to Pittsburgh, welcome to this wonderful city! Ms. McDonald has even sprinkled a little Pittsburghese into her stories just for fun. Yinz will love it!

Hey! Book #5, GOOD LUCK to MURDER, is now available!

Don't miss C.S. McDonald's new addition to Fiona Quinn Mysteries--Fiona Quinn QUICK Mysteries! What's that? Short Stories (about 30 pages) for a quick bedtime read or if you're stuck with a long wait in a doctor's office (we've all been there!). Short story #1-BANKING ON A MURDER and *coming soon>> HARRIET'S HEIST! You'll love these quick reads--featuring different characters from the novellas. Check them out!

WOOT! ALL of the Fiona Quinn Mysteries are now available on Audible--narrated by Maren Swenson Waxenberg!

Hey! You can check out all the books, listen to excerpts from the audio books and more at C.S. McDonald's website: www.csmcdonaldbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment