INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, July 7, 2018

The Mother-in-Law by Judy Moore Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Mother-in-Law
by
Judy Moore

Genre:
Suspense, Thriller

After
a whirlwind romance, a young woman from California makes a rash
decision and marries a handsome Floridian after knowing him for only
one month. 

She
gives up everything she knows to move cross countrv to live with her
new husband, a widower, and his five-year-old son. 
Everything
seems idyllic until they arrive at her husband's oceanfront home, and
she meets her mother-in-law. There's something strange about the
woman and the mother/son relationship. 
It's
not long before her suspicions begin to overwhelm her as she becomes
ensnared in the secrets and lies of her new family. 








Judy
Moore writes mystery novels and thrillers, as well as lighter family
fiction. She is a longtime news writer, editor, and magazine feature
writer, and has a master's degree in journalism. Her fiction and
nonfiction work has been published in numerous national publications,
and her novels are published by BTGN publishers. Her most recent
thriller, The Mother-in-Law, is a favorite with Amazon readers. A
lifelong Florida resident, she is a former tennis pro and sports
writer, so her stories sometimes have a sports backdrop.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. The cover is great and I appreciate the book description and giveaway as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete