INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Cruelty's Daughter Book Tour and Giveaway

Cruelty's Daughter
by Anna Willett
Genre: Thriller, Suspense
When a young girl is abducted by a notorious serial killer, a woman risks
her own life trying to save her. 
Mina is struggling to come to terms with her past. Having led a reclusive
life, 
shunning human contact,
she decides to take on a local college course to help get her life
back on track.
However, when a young girl who tries to befriend her is abducted
by a serial killer
, Mina feels responsible.
She refused to wait with the girl for her mother to pick her up.
And she shrugged off the youngster’s fears.
Now Mina cannot rest until she finds out what happened. But as she probes
into the events of that evening, her own 
nightmares start to return.
She has put herself in danger, one that leads to an increasingly
tense standoff with a cruel and vicious man who will stop at nothing.
Can she find the strength to stand up to her demons, past and present?
And will she do so, even if it means 
risking everything?
CRUELTY’S DAUGHTER is the fifth novel by best-selling Australian author, Anna
Willett. She writes in the thriller genre, with a touch of horror.
Her books explore how women react to difficult situations. The books
are full of tension, physical and psychological, and they are
difficult to put down.
Anna Willett is the author of Backwoods Ripper, Retribution Ridge as well
as the bestselling, Unwelcome Guests and the tense new psychological
thriller, Forgotten Crimes. Raised in Western Australia, Anna
developed a love for fiction at an early age and began writing short
stories in high school. Drawn to dark tales, Anna enjoys writing
thrillers with strong female characters. When she's not writing, Anna
loves reading, travelling and spending time with her husband,
children and dogs.
Follow the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!

1 comment: