INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Nightlong Series Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Contract
The
Nightlong Series Book 1
by
Sarah Michelle Lynch


Genre:
Erotic Thriller

A
taut, erotic thriller from the pen of Sarah Michelle Lynch, author of
the thrilling 
Sub
Rosa Series
.


Cleo wasn’t
my real name.
The
way I met 
Dante wasn’t
ordinary.
What
I was employed to do for him 
wasn’t
romantic
.
His
job was even more 
strange.
I
fell for a man I hated…
With
passion.
I
became someone I hated in the process…
A
Mistress
Only
with 
guts,
patience and determination
 did
I survive.




**Get
it FREE!!
**





The
Fix
The
Nightlong Series Book 2

You
don’t know 
my
story.

You
don’t know about the first woman
To
take 
my
heart.
The
woman who
Bewitched
Teased
Humiliated
And fascinated me.

By
the end of my tale, you’ll know
The
real 
Dante
Sinclair,
The
man behind 
the
myth.
You’ll
know who my heart belongs to
And
why I can 
never
give up
What
I am.

The
fixer could be fixed
BUT
To
fix me 
or
her . . . ?
That
is 
the
question.









The
Risk
The
Nightlong Series Book 3

The
highly evocative 
Nightlong series
concludes . . .


Love
may be the 
greatest
risk
The harshest
lesson
,
or
The sweetest salve.

Love
may also be the one
True
way to overcome
Pain,
Sadness,
All
of our 
grief.

I
want to chase love
But
the risks in this instance
Are
massive and the 
odds
Favour
no one.

Doom seems
our fate,
Tragedy looms,
inevitable
Murder taints
the air we breathe.

Will
love triumph?
Or
was this 
never
about love . . .







Some
readers run at Sarah with hugs and kisses, while others shoot daggers
at her for killing their favourite character off. Sarah can only
apologise and say, "The story made me do it..."


Sarah
Michelle Lynch is a former journalist who wrote a trilogy of science
fiction novels while on maternity leave. In 2012 she took a deep
breath and published the "Ravage Trilogy" which was later
re-edited and became the UNITY novels. Sarah is lucky that some
readers have been with her since the very beginning and have read all
the different books she’s written.

It
quickly became clear from reader response that Sarah has a flair for
penning erotic scenes and so, Sarah took inspiration from real-life
people around her and wrote "A Fine Profession", a
compelling and compassionate read. At book signings readers often
confess in a whisper that they’ve read this book – Sarah’s
first erotic novel – and sometimes, readers have even admitted it’s
their personal favourite.

Sarah
loves nothing more than to put her feet up with a book and be
consumed by a story, so in turn, she endeavors to give you all this
and more.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment