INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Review of The Last Holdout by Natalie-Nicole Bates




Hannah Drury is the last holdout of a pact formed by three friends upon graduation from an exclusive boarding school in Switzerland. The friends pledged they would never marry, instead remain independent, self-sufficient women who relied only on themselves and each other.


Now, years later, Hannah is still searching for the missing pieces of her life. She is professionally successful as a true crime writer, but never satisfied with her success and constantly moves on to new projects. Her latest project is a bookshop with a difference in an up and coming small town in England.

When she meets Justin Salazar, she is immediately attracted to him, but believes he is an aimless handyman. Little does she know, he is far, far from just a handyman.

Can Justin open Hannah’s eyes to the possibility of love, commitment, and most of all, trust? Or will the last holdout once again run away?

MY REVIEW:

NATALIE-NICOLE BATES HAS DONE IT AGAIN.  SHE HAS WROTE ANOTHER EXCELLENT, EMOTIONAL AND ROMANTIC LOVE STORY.  I LOVED THE LAST HOLDOUT.  IT IS DEFINITELY A PAGE TURNER THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  I FOUND MYSELF LOSING MYSELF IN THE STORY ALONG WITH THE CHARACTERS.  I WAS CHEERING FOR HANNAH AND JUSTIN AND HOPING THEY WOULD END UP TOGETHER.  THERE IS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION BETWEEN HANNAH AND JUSTIN.  IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THEY BELONG TOGETHER.  THE LAST HOLDOUT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO LAUGH AND CRY.  IT IS DEFINITELY A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE.  IT IS AN EXCELLENT LOVE STORY.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN NATALIE'S WRITING, HER STORYLINE AND HER VERY REALISTIC CHARACTERS.  SHE IS DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS.  LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY NATALIE.  5 STARS



About Natalie-Nicole Bates
Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Victoria, for reading and reviewing my work. Truly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Thank you for having this wonderful event!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete