INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Review of Pledge by Christina Garner





Three new witches. Two deadly secrets. One demon out for revenge.

Haunted by her past, Eden sees college as her chance at a fresh start. With a new school, new friends, and the recent discovery she's a witch, life should be getting easier, right?

Instead she's tormented by nightmares and lighting fires in her sleep.

When things turn deadly, it looks like the monster stalking Eden's dreams might just be real after all. Will she face the truth in time, or will her sisters pay with their lives?

Like page-turning urban fantasy with a heroine learning to become a badass? Scroll up to buy Pledge, and find out why...

College is a total witch.

MY REVIEW:

CHRISTINA GARNER IS A NEW AUTHOR TO ME.  SO WHEN I WAS ASKED TO REVIEW THE PLEDGE, I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HER WRITING.  I AM SO GLAD I AGREED TO READ THE PLEDGE.  WHAT A GREAT START TO A NEW SERIES.  WHAT STARTS OUT AS PLEDGE TO A SORORITY IN COLLEGE TURNS INTO SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED.  AS EACH GIRL IS PUT THROUGH THEIR HAZINGS AND SOME GIRLS ARE ELIMINATED, THE SORORITY TURNS OUT TO BE SOMETHING MUCH MORE THAN YOUR TYPICAL SORORITY HOUSE.  IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE WITCHES AND SOMETHING IS HUNTING THE WITCHES.  WHAT TYPE OF CREATURE IT IS, IS YET TO BE DISCOVERED.  ARE THE WITCHES STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP IT?

I REALLY LOVED THE PLEDGE, THE UNIQUE STORY LINE AND THE FASCINATING CHARACTERS.  CHRISTINE HAS CREATED SUCH STRONG CHARACTERS AND THIS IS DEFINITELY A STORY MADE FOR A MOVIE OR A TELEVISION SHOW.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF CHRISTINA GARNER'S BOOK.  SHE HAS BECOME ANOTHER FAVORITE AUTHOR.  DEFINITELY A MUST READ BOOK.  5 STARS







Biography
Christina Garner began writing stories at the age of six. Her first - about a young girl who busted up a nefarious ring of furniture thieves - was a huge hit with her mother.
She is the author of The Gateway Trilogy as well as her new series, The Witches of Coventry House.
Christina lives in Los Angeles and when she's not writing novels spends her time traveling, watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns, and hiking with her dog, Griffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment