INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Girl with Pen Interviews Adrian Wolfe


GIRL WITH PEN GIVES A WARM WELCOME TO ADRIAN WOLFE.  I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE TO ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS.  MY READERS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW AUTHORS TO READ AS I AM.





About Adrian Wolfe



AUTHOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Q: Can you tell us a little about yourself to start?

Sure, I love to write. I’ve been reading books since I can remember so I just seemed natural to start writing


Q: How are you feeling now that your latest book is out & on tour? I feel wonderful! The response from readers has been amazing!

Q: How does your family feel about you being a published author? They think it’s pretty cool and offer tons of support.

Q: What inspires you to write? Just about everything. Real life events, great stories and fun ideas.

Q: Describe your book in 3 words? Fun, Fantasy, Romance

Q: Out of all of your books do you have a favorite character or couple? Not really, they all have a special place in my heart.

Q: Are you currently working on a new book at this time? I’ve got a first draft completed and just need to get the details worked out before its ready to publish.

Q: Do you have a routine you follow when you write? (i.e. listen to music, sit in a certain chair or at a certain desk) Not really. I have small children at home so it’s pretty much write whenever and wherever I can.

Q: How do your stories & characters develop? All different ways. I usually start with the two main characters and the story naturally develops from their personality.

Q: What was the first thing that came to your mind when your first book was published? OMG I can’t believe this is happening!

Q: Do you have favorite author whose books you love to read? Kresley Cole. She is the end all be all of PNR in my mind.

Q: What is your favorite genre to read & write? I ready everything – I mean from cookbooks and instruction manuals to romance. Pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

Q: How do you go about creating the most “Swoonworthy” character? It’s always the hot alpha male… I mean who doesn’t like hard packed muscles, a strong and compassionate personality?

Q: Can you share something with everyone that inspires you? I don’t really have one specific thing or person. There are so many inspirational people out there doing great things every day.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone in the world who would it be & why? Oh…that’s a hard one. Not to be cheesy, but my family. They are the most important people in the world to me.

Q: As a child what did you want to do when you grew up? Astronaut, and since I’ve developed a huge phobia of heights and flying that one didn’t work out so well.

Q: Did you always want to be a writer? If not what did you want to be? Writing and reading have always been a huge part of my life, but developing the confidence to actually put pen to paper didn’t happen until recently.

Q: When did you first consider yourself a “writer”? After I published my first book.

Q: If you could go on a date with one of the male/female characters from a book who would it be (Character name, Book Title & Author's Name) and what would you do on that date? Hunter from Halfling. We would do anything he wanted!

Q: Do you have a favorite playlist that you listen to when you write? Lately – The Greatest Showman playlist. It’s just amazing.

Q: Do you read all the reviews for your book(s)? Oh goodness no! I try to avoid them at all cost. Good and bad reviews are inevitable, but the bad ones still hurt

Q: Which do you prefer paperback, hardback or ebooks & why? Ebook now because if I finish reading a book at 1 am, I can go to my kindle store, one-click and have the next book ready to go.

Q: What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What format is it in (ebook, hardback or paperback) and who is the author? I don’t have time to read right now, the kids are in soccer and softball plus tons of other activities.

Q: Of all of the books you have written do you have a favorite & why? Halfling – it was my first and Layla and Hunter are near and dear to my heart.

Q: When you aren't writing what do you do to relax and have fun? Go on the lake – water is an instant relaxer for me.

Okay now some fun ones:

Q: What are your favorite types of heroines? Do you like the damsel in distress who needs saving or the kick-ass variety? Why? I love the heroine who is in trouble and needs her man to save her but is sassy and kick-ass too!

Q: Can you tell us about your worst date ever? Ugh – in high school we had a foreign exchange student I dated for about a day. He laid a huge, gross kiss on me out of nowhere and that was the end of that relationship.

Q: What is your one “guilty pleasure”? Wine. Red or white I don’t care.

Q: What is or was your most embarrassing moment or the craziest thing you have ever done? Come on you can’t hold out on everyone. LOL. Homecoming week. We had a clothes relay where you race down to the end of the court and put on as many shirts/pants as you can and then race back and take them off for the next teammate to put on … I accidentally pulled down MY pants in front of the entire school. Nothing like mooning bleachers full of high schoolers to teach you humility.

Q: Do you have a favorite love scene from a book or movie? Which book/movie & scene? It would have to be Pillow Talk with Rock Hudson and Doris Day. My fav romantic comedy ever.

How about a little of This or That:
Coffee or Tea? coffee
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate- is that even a question?? lol
Kinky or Sweet? kinky
Tall, dark & handsome or blonde, surfer type? Tall dark and hot
Dine in or Dine out? in
Sunset or Sunrise? sunset
Steak or Chicken? steak
Cats or Dogs? dogs
Dom or Sub? Sub
Summer or Winter? Summer
Shower or Bath? Bath
Beer or Wine? Wine!
Scary or Comedy? Comedy
Biker or Billionaire? Biker
Thong or Comando? Thong
Rock or Country? Rock
Vanilla or Toys? Toys
Pink or Black? Pink

THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL INTERVIEW ADRIAN WOLFE.  IT WAS GREAT GETTING TO KNOW YOU MORE AND LEARNING SOME INTERESTING AND FUNNY FACTS. READERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HER IMMORTALS SERIES YET YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY PICKUP BOTH BOOKS.  I REALLY ENJOY THE SERIES.  MY REVIEWS WILL BE FOLLOWING SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment