INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Life in the Atmosphere Book Tour and Giveaway


Life
in the Atmosphere
by
Anthony Wilson

Genre:
YA, Coming of Age

Jahlil
Adams is just a regular teenager. In fact, you could say that he is
“super regular” with his glasses, comic books, and cheap fashion
sense. He doesn’t want popularity. He doesn’t want a pretty
girlfriend. He wants to just be who he is. Well that and not to be
bullied by Max Maniac. 


Yet,
everything changes once Mr. Malachi gave Jahlil a necklace that he
didn’t even want. 
After
that, everything was not the same. In fact, Jahlil began to realize
that there was much more to who he was. There was much more to who
Mr. Malachi was. There was much more to his existence. The lid of
limitations was lifted from Jahlil’s life. 
Now,
all that mattered was the limitations that the sky had to offer.








Anthony
Wilson is a new author that hails from the Midwest. Being that this
is his first book, he took the extra care of creating a 1st person
perspective from the realities of teenage living in the year 2000.
Being that Anthony Wilson is an educator, he wanted to create stories
that students in middle (and even high) school could relate to. Also,
he wanted to create stories that his teenage daughter would be proud
of. When he isn't being a husband, teaching, or writing, Anthony
Wilson also maintains his health through physical activity. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this great, fun tour and letting us find out about terrific books to read. Thanks also for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete