INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Westbrook Knights Book Tour and Giveaway



Knights
After My Heart
Westbrook
Knights Book 1
by
Sonya Jesus
Genre:
NA Romantic Suspense

Amelia’s
past issues and personal time limits propel her into a relationship
that alters her normal life at Westbrook University. Connor, her new
potential boyfriend, triggers jealousy, rehashes old relationships,
sparks new ones, and ignites a rage in others that will devastate her
ordinary life. As she desperately tries to hold on to her pre-Connor
life, she struggles to balance the new-found attention while trying
to follow her heart. Something she realizes is complicated… very
complicated - because her heart has no idea where it’s
going. 





Connor
may be the change Lia is looking for, but he is certainly not the
ending Hawk wants for his Queen. Hawk’s invested too much time in
planning his future to let some random guy walk away with his happily
ever after. He will do anything to protect her virtue, even if it
means protecting her from herself because Amelia belongs to him.
He’s
chosen her… 
He’s
watched her… 
He’s
studied her… 
He
knows everything there is to learn about her…
And
when the time is right she will reign his heart.











Knights
Who Stole My Heart
Westbrook
Knights Book 2

Amelia’s
heart is torn between the new, the old and the familiar but when her
heart screams out what it wants, Amelia listens. It’s not always
easy since a conflicted heart wants different things on different
days, but she finds a way to work around her indecisiveness and focus
on what she needs- what she thinks she can’t live without. 





The
closer Amelia gets to figuring out her love life, the more Hawk
unravels. While he deals with loose ends and new threats, his
strategic plans start to fall into place. Pawns advance, the King’s
in the ideal position and the Rook hosts the Mad Lib Auction. What he
doesn’t expect is for his Queen to be in danger and for Knights to
steal hearts. 








Knights
Who Broke My Heart
Westbrook
Knights Book 3

They
were out to break my heart...





Amelia
finally figures out exactly who her heart wants, and she is
determined to go for it. She is willing to give the knight who stole
her heart everything. She owns up to her mistakes and truly attempts
to change, but just because her mind is made up, doesn’t mean her
love is reciprocated. Will she choose the best-friend who learned her
by heart, or the soccer god who ignored her for the longest time? One
of them will win her heart, the other will break it… But neither of
them are safe from the guy who will stop at nothing to protect
her. 

Murder
isn’t something Hawk shies away from. Actually, he prefers to use
it as a last recourse, but he’s unravelling. The closer Amelia gets
to achieving happiness, the more his control disintegrates. And when
one of his carefully laid plans turns on him, he loses it. Realizing
he’s the reason behind Amelia’s attack, plagues him with guilt.
In all his attempts to protect her, he was the one who put her in
danger- a failure he isn’t willing to have looming over him… But
what happens when his Queen fails him in ways she can never take
back?

New
Adult, Romantic Suspense. Contains sexual content that may not be
appropriate for younger audiences.





Sonya´s
a science nerd who decided to give into her creative fictional side
in order to balance out the non-fictional scientific side of her PhD.
She doesn´t have much free time, but she spends it enjoying her
family and friends, watching Netflix and playing with her dogs.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment