INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

We're All Thieves Book Tour and Giveaway


We're
All Thieves
Blood
Bound Book 1
by
Dyrion Knight


Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

Steal
an heirloom. Steal a ship. Steal a glance. Steal a kiss…
Skylar
D’Apra is a pirate with a plan:
First:
Capture Jag Harver—the reckless thief who stole the Crest of
Miracles (the most powerful relic in the realm)—and return him to
the Ruling Council to suffer whatever fate he finds.
Second:
Use her reward money to sail away with the makings of her very own
fleet. To tame the seas and conquer undiscovered lands.
Simple.
Or
so it seems until the day she actually captures the infamous Jag
Harver and he turns out to be as devious, delicious and intoxicating
as the rumours suggest. And it looks like the relic he
stole may actually be safer in his hands than anywhere else…
Skylar
swore she wouldn’t get tangled up in magic, mayhem and the madness
of monsters. She vowed to claim the sea as her home and live on
another day. But now something darker is calling, veering her off
track, and it all began with that damned, Jag Harver.

Sail
away on this New Adult Paranormal Romance! A tale of rogue
pirates, magical beings, alpha-males and monsters. Compared to A
Court of Mist and Fury with more steam and pirates.


*NOTE: For
mature audiences due to sexual content and mild language.*


**.99
cents until August 14th!!**
















I’m
Dyrion Knight, a Brit with wit who loves delighting the imagination.
I’m the author of an upcoming fantasy, romance, where the men, like
the sea, are raging and stormy. Sail away with me on this adventure
of a pirate and her prisoner 





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment