INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Arousing Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Arousing
Consequences
The
Arousing Series Book 1
by
Cam Johns


Genre:
Erotic Suspense 

*****
Warning- Explicit sexual scenes between consenting adults in a safe
setting. *****


Exposing
the truth…giving into explicit desire…finding love.

Book
One introduces Karisma Washington who has just graduated college and
looking forward to moving on with her life, following the untimely
murder of her father Blair Washington. If it weren't for the constant
support of her boyfriend, Kevin Matthews, there's no telling how deep
her depression would have taken her. Support she thought she couldn't
live without, which, in turn, carried their relationship regardless
of the discontent building between them. 
Here
it is, a few years later, and she's now ready to start her career at
the top Rehabilitation Center of Seattle. The place where characters
come into play compelling rousing desires, carnal elation and amorous
internal struggles. Karisma is finally impelled to realize her life
is worth more than Mr. Right Now. But is her new crush really better
for her? Lies told, truths withheld, and awakening sexual thoughts
arise...where all choices are forced to face consequences.






Get
it FREE!!





Arousing
Secrets
The
Arousing Series Book 2

*****
Warning- Explicit sexual scenes between consenting adults in a safe
setting. *****


Finding
my way back into her arms.

There
comes a time in a man’s life when you have to face the past, to
build the future. I tried avoiding it at all costs. Tried masking it.
Tried pushing it back to that far side of your brain where my secrets
hide. Then, everything changed when I met her. The woman of my
dreams. My future. My soul. Karsima. Our life together thus far
hasn’t been blissful and let’s face it, she’s been
stalked…shot…and above all, deceived. By everyone, including
myself.

Seeing
her leave, carrying my child only intensifies my desire to keep her
in my life and there’s only one way to do that. My secrets have to
be revealed. As our saga continues, I can only pray that our love
will withstand what was done in the dark.












Arousing
Inferno
The
Arousing Series Book 3

*****
Warning- Explicit sexual scenes between consenting adults in a safe
setting. *****



Taking
back control.

I’m
sick of this! It’s been a year of secrets that have revealed
themselves at the cost of my life. Who knew that meeting the man of
my dreams…my future…the other half of my soul would uncover such
turmoil. Turmoil that may be beyond our control, but our future can’t
survive until the secrets of the past are diminished…or
killed. 

That
secret being Thomas Malcolm.

That
lowlife snake who has tried to destroy my father, Jackson, and me…my
family. I’ve even had to kill someone because of him! I’m done
with this. Done with letting Malcolm run our lives. Done living in
fear. Done waiting for his next formidable move. It’s my turn. And
I’m nobody’s pawn! It’s time to end him…end this…Inferno.










Okay,
so I'm not one of those people that woke up one day and decided, "you
know what, I think I'll write a book today." Who am I kidding,
yes I am. However, I came to the decision because my fiancé was
struggling with his MS, and sometimes when things that heavy are
going on in your life, you need an outlet. So, that's just what I
did. I started with just writing poems, which turned into short
stories, then what do you know...a whole book! Trust me, I'm no
genius! But I feel you might enjoy some of the things I decided to
put on paper. Some may think, "My goodness she's got a foul
mouth!" Especially anyone that knows me, but what can I say, I
must've been a sailor in my past life! 


Anyway,
enjoy!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment