INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, August 3, 2018

Tales from the Forest Book Tour and Giveaway


Tales
From the Forest
by
Johanna Sarah Aldridge

Genre:
YA Mystery

The
Forest Realm is a magical world within our own. You cannot see it,
nor can you hear it, and only very few might be able to feel it. The
realm feeds the hungry, shelters the homeless, and protects the
hunted... so long as their hearts are pure.


Recently
orphaned, two heartbroken brothers are at risk of separation by the
government...

A
black Labrador leads a colony of rabbits away from danger...

A
destitute family of rats seek a new life away from the pollution of
the big city...

All
have been rescued by the realm of magic, and their lives are truly
about to change.

Come
and join us in The Forest where magic thrives, adventures are rife,
and friendships last forever.
 







Jo
was born in Colchester, Essex, in 1974 and since an early age has
always been accused of having a wild imagination. This didnt stop her
from studying for an honours degree in Cell and Molecular Biology,
training as a science teacher, then go on to train as a Biomedical
Scientist. She eventually took a post in Clinical Chemistry at Jersey
General Hospital in the Channel Islands.


Whilst holding down a
full time job, and working 28 hour emergency on call shifts, she has
managed to find the time to share that wild imagination with the
world by writing online fan fiction stories about the CW series
Supernatural.

She enjoyed it so much that, with a lot of
encouragement from her husband, she decided to write her own stories.
Not an easy task for somone dogged by anxiety and depression, and
since her diagnosis in 2013 she has also been battling with
Ulcerative Colitis.

In spite of her struggles, Tales from the
Forest, a series of short stories set in a magical realm, began to
take physical form on her laptop screen, and her black labrador
Nelson is a valiant hero in some of the stories. As an avid animal
lover, she has vowed that all proceeds from the sale of this book
series will help to set up a forever home sanctuary for stray,
elderly and abandoned dogs.

Although still working full time
at the hospital, she has turned her thoughts to the future, and now
holds a Diploma in Dog Training from the Centre of Excellence, and is
currently studying towards a Diploma in Canine Communication in order
to prepare for a life of working with rescue dogs.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment