INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Review of When Hunter Meets Seeker by Betty Shreffler




Trained by the Arcane Society to fulfill her legacy as an Arcane Hunter, Anya Carlisle knows nothing but the loneliness that comes with being a hunter. Entering a place she never should've gone, throws Anya into the heated snare of Dex Grigori. She's was supposed to see him as the enemy, but instead her body longs for his touch in ways she's never experienced.

From the first moment Dex sets eyes on Anya, he wants her all for himself. After one night of forbidden passion he's left craving more of her, until he discovers how wrong for him she is. She's a deadly hunter that kills without question and he's exactly the kind of demon she's been trained to eliminate. Yet his fierce desire to have her brings him dangerously close to her heart, where he soon discovers she is far more than the cold killer he anticipated.

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY BETTY SHREFFLER AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST.  WHEN HUNTER MEETS SEEKER IS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE ARCANE SOCIETY. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT.  I WAS PULLED IN FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END.  I LOVE THE STORY AND ALL THE CHARACTERS THAT THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED.  I ESPECIALLY ADORE ANYA AND DEX.  THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM WAS AMAZING AND I REALLY ENJOYED THEIR PASSIONATE LOVE SCENES.  BETTY SHREFFLER HAS CREATED AN AMAZING WORLD FILLED WITH SOME VERY AMAZING CHARACTERS THAT YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS.  THIS BOOK IS FILED WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT GENRES SUCH AS PARANORMAL, ROMANCE, ACTION, AND MURDER.  THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY TOUGH ESPECIALLY ANYA AND DEX.  I ENJOYED ALL OF THE FIGHTING SCENES.  THE AUTHOR KEPT ME ON TH EDGE OF MY SEAT.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES AND MORE OF BETTY SHREFFLER'S BOOK.  SHE HAS BECOME A FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE.  WHEN HUNTER MEETS SEEKER IS A MUST READ FOR YOU PARANORMAL FANS OUT THERE.  5 STARS.






Biography
Betty Shreffler is an Amazon Top 100 Bestselling Romance Author. She writes sexy and suspenseful stories with hot alphas and kickass heroines with twists you don’t expect. She also writes beautiful and sexy romances with tough women and their journeys at finding love. Betty is a mix of country, nerdy, sassy, sweet and a whole lot of sense of humor. She’s a fan of photography, reading, movies, hiking, traveling, wine, bubble baths and all things romantic. She lives with her amazing hubs and five fur babies in Tennessee. If she’s not writing or doing book events, then you can find her behind the lens of a camera, in the woods, or sipping wine behind a deliciously steamy book.

To be in the know for all her sexy and suspenseful releases:
--> Join her newsletter: https://goo.gl/forms/jMs0sniF9ipc36om1

Other ways to keep in touch with Betty:
-->Join her Readers' Group, Betty's Beauties and Bad Boys:
www.facebook.com/groups/AuthorBettyShreffler/

Or follow her on:
-->Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/betty-shreffler

-->Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/authorbettyshreffler/

-->Twitter: @betty_shreffler

-->Instagram: @betty_shreffler

-->Website: https://bettyshreffler.com/

-->Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/aut…/show/15195534.Betty_Shreffler

No comments:

Post a Comment