INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, February 4, 2019

The Arrangement Duet Book Tour and Giveaway


On
His Terms
The
Arrangement Duet Book 1
by
Madison Quinn


Genre:
Contemporary Romance 

Fleeing
an abusive relationship normally doesn’t lead to a contract.


After
being burned by an ex Nicholas doesn’t trust easily. However, his
refusal to have a serious girlfriend threatens everything he has
spent the last five years working to accomplish. Somehow, instability
in his love life has convinced the public that he can’t manage a
multi-billion dollar investment firm. If he doesn’t change things
quickly, he’ll risk losing everything he’s worked his entire life
for.

To
solve his problems, Nicholas hires Kenzie to be his pretend
girlfriend. With the terms of their contract firmly in place, Kenzie
is confident this arrangement will allow her to ditch at least one of
the deadbeat jobs she’s endured to keep from returning to the
horrors she left behind.

Keeping
their arrangement completely professional slowly becomes complicated
as attraction rises to the surface. Both of their futures are riding
on this arrangement working and neither can afford to lose the other.










On
Her Terms
The
Arrangement Duet Book 2

Lines
are blurred…


It’s
just business,” billionaire businessman Nicholas Parker keeps
reminding himself. But when he stares into Kenzie Rose’s eyes, runs
his hands along her sexy body, any pretext of business flies out the
window.
The
stakes are escalating. Someone from his past is out to destroy his
reputation, his business, his life. Kenzie, and their fake
arrangement is the only answer. But what if the arrangement is not
enough? In more ways than one? More than his business is at
risk…

When
the passion ignites between them, Kenzie wonders if this is more than
business. And can she keep her own demons away? Can Nicholas save his
business and the woman he’s falling for? The danger is real, and
it’s not only his fortune he’s risking, it’s his heart, and
Kenzie’s future.

Is
he willing to sacrifice his heart for his career? Is he willing to
sacrifice everything for the love of a woman? And what will she
sacrifice? And what about their arrangement?

On
Her Terms is the explosive sequel to the wildly popular On His Terms
by Madison Quinn.








Madison
Quinn is a mom to three energetic boys who constantly keep her on the
go. She's also a wife to an amazing husband.


She
works full time in the human services industry and in her spare time
she enjoys reading and writing.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!











No comments:

Post a Comment