INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Beyond The Shadows Book Tour and Giveaway


Beyond
the Shadows
by
Loree Lough

Genre:
Romantic Suspense

Elice
Glasser is a widow with three young children to raise. Cabot Murray
is an ex-cop who returns home to Freeland, Maryland, to deal with the
pain of his own tragic loss: the death of his wife and daughter in a
fiery explosion intended for him.


Grieving,
their sorrow brings them together, and a friendship develops that
leads then to explore the possibility of finding love again. But
vengeful enemies and jealous rivals are determined to destroy the
peace and happiness that Elice and Cabot have found in each other’s
arms. Why are their rivals so intent on keeping Elice and Cabot
apart? Loree Lough's latest suspenseful romance is a page-turner!











At
last count, best-selling author Loree Lough had 115 award-winning
books (nearly 9,000,000 copies in circulation and 7 titles that
earned book-to-movie options), 68 short stories, and 2,500+ articles
in print.


An
oft-invited guest of writers' organizations, colleges and
universities, corporate and government agencies in the U.S. and
abroad, Loree loves sharing learned-the-hard-way lessons about the
craft and the industry.

Once
upon a time, Loree (literally) sang for her supper, performing alone
and "opening" for the likes of Tom Jones, Dottie West, The
Gatlin Brothers, and more. Though she refuses to share the actual
year when she traded her Yamaha 6-string for a wedding ring, she IS
willing to admit that, every now and then, she blows the dust off her
six-string to croon a tune or two. But mostly, she just writes (and
writes).

Loree
and her husband split their time between a home in the Baltimore
suburbs and a cabin in the Allegheny Mountains, where she continues
to hone her "identify the critter tracks" skills. Her
favorite pastime? Spending long, leisurely hours with her
grandchildren...all seven of them!








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment