INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Ain't No Messiah Book Tour and Giveaway


Ain't
No Messiah
Tales
of the Blessed and Broken Book 1
by
Mark Tullius


Genre:
Psychological Suspense

God
has chosen Joshua to bring forth his new kingdom on Earth.”


From
the day he was born, Joshua has found himself the recipient of
death-defying miracles. His earliest memories include his own father
proclaiming him the second coming of Christ. However, Joshua has
wrestled with serious doubts about the validity of this claim all his
life. How could he not, having survived a childhood filled with
physical and emotional abuse at the hands of his earthly father.



Now,
one way or another, Joshua is going to show the world who he really
is.




"A
compelling, if sometimes-lurid, picture of a faith gone wrong."
- Kirkus Reviews


"Ain’t
No Messiah is a beautifully-written book about one man's effort to
find himself - and maybe even a bit of happiness - in a world bitter
enough to greet even a supposed Messiah with abuse and scapegoating."
~Catherine Langrehr for IndieReader

















Mark
Tullius is the author of Unlocking the Cage: Exploring the
Motivations of MMA Fighters and dark fiction which includes Ain't No
Messiah, Twisted Reunion, 25 Perfect Days: Plus 5 More, Brightside,
and the Try Not to Die series. An Ivy League graduate, Mark lists
Chuck Palahniuk and Stephen King as the authors who most influence
his own writing. He attests that attending Tom Spanbauer's Dangerous
Writing workshop marked the turning point in his career. In addition
to his writing, Mark is the host of the podcast Vicious
Whispers.

Mark
resides in Southern California with his wife and two children.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment