INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Art of Love Book Tour and Giveaway


Art
of Love
by
Khardine Gray

Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Never
get involved with a man who is competing for the same job as
you.


It's
a bad idea. Obviously...
And
no, not even if the man is a complete dead ringer for Brad
Pitt/Thor.
No,
not even if he’s an irresistible, charming sex god with his
panty-melting smile and the sexy James Bond English accent to sweep
you off your feet.
Off
Limits.
That’s
what that guy is.

Off!
Limits!

And
trouble.
When
I first met Hunter Kane I knew he was trouble.
It
all began in a bar on a night we should have had one-night stand. The
kind that blows your mind, except I couldn’t remember what
happened.
Then
I was convinced my eyes were screwing with me when he walked in for
the same interview as me.
Then
we got drafted into this competition for the same job.
That
made him my rival.
The
one man I shouldn’t have…

Except…

He’s
is the one man I can’t forget.
It’s
a bad idea to get involved.
But
the temptation of this man is too strong to resist, and my body keeps
betraying me.
I
know one day it will blow up in my face.
I
even know what day that will be.
We
both have to choose.
The
job, or each other…
Then
wanting him will be the least of my problems.










Khardine
Gray is a contemporary romance author who lives in England with her
husband, two kids, and three crazy ferrets.


She
is well traveled, cultured, and a woman with a passion for dancing
and ice skating.

When
not writing you can catch her shopping, indulging on pizza and hot
chocolate, or hanging out with her family and friends.

No
need to spend money on an airline ticket. Simply pick up one of
Khardine's books to become immersed in the fascinating stories and
characters she creates.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment