INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Adventures With Annabelle and Maisie Book Tour and Giveaway




The
Day Annabelle Was Bitten By a Doodlebug
by
Julie Wenzlick
Genre:
Children's Rhyming Picture Book

When pre-schooler
Annabelle awakens one morning, she has a strange urge to start
doodling.
She calls for paper
and pen and begins doodling continuously, unable to stop—even for
meals! Her concerned parents take her to the doctor, who discovers a
doodlebug bite on her neck.
He assures them her
doodling urges will end when the bite fades away. Annabelle gets so
good at doodling she opens a shop to sell her work and even travels
the world to share her art.
Then one day the
bite fades and so do her uncontrollable urges.



The
Day Maisie and Annabelle Got the Giggles
by
Julie Wenzlick
Genre:
Children's Rhyming Picture Book 

After
sisters Annabelle and Maisie meet the gigglepuss outside on the
trampoline, they suddenly can’t stop giggling. Their dad has a hard
time believing they met a gigglepuss, calling it “mythical
nonsense.” But as time passes and they giggle harder and harder,
there’s no choice but to take them to the doctor, who provides an
unpleasant but effective remedy. Wonder who else in the family will
encounter that rascally gigglepuss?





The
Day Maisie Picked a Daisy
by
Julie Wenzlick
Genre:
Children's Rhyming Picture Book 

When
big sister Annabelle decides to go against Mom’s rules and take
little sister Maisie Grace for a ride in her pink Barbie Corvette,
she has no idea of the adventure that lies ahead!  Join these
wandering sisters as they explore Miss Millie’s garden and fail to
obey the sign: Do NOT pick the Daisies!  What will happen when
Maisie unknowingly plucks one daisy from the garden?




Julie
Wenzlick is a retired English teacher who loves to rhyme. She began
writing poems and stories in second grade, and she loves to share her
books with elementary students in hopes of inspiring them to write
their own stories. Three of her books were inspired by her
granddaughters Annabelle and Maisie. She often gets the question from
her young audiences, "Did this REALLY happen?" Her book
"The Day Annabelle was Bitten by a Doodlebug" was chosen as
Honorable Mention in the Writer's Digest Children's Book category for
2017. Julie, who also writes songs to go with her books, produced her
original full-length musical comedy "Singles File," in the
early 90s at three venues. You can find out more about her at
juliewenzlick.com




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment