INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Review of This Time A Nadira Holden Novel by Azaaa Davis





Not even death can stop her.

Legendary demon hunter Nadira Holden has been torn from her next life and resurrected in present-day New York. The demons she once battled have made peace with humans. Or, so they claim. But brawls between demons and humans are becoming more frequent, and human leaders are disappearing.

Tasked by the shadowy organization that trained her, she must battle her own personal trauma and once again fight for the souls of mankind. Will Nadira remain a beacon of light to those fighting for humankind? Or will she lose her humanity to the darkness within?

Fight with demon hunter Nadira Holden in a new dark fantasy series that combines monster-slaying action, family drama and steamy romance. A complex heroine with inexhaustible courage and a terrifyingly changed world for urban fantasy fans of Vampire Hunter Anita Blake and Succubus Georgina Kincaid.


Nadira Holden, Demon Hunter series:
Book #1 This Time
Book #2 That Night (coming soon)
Book #3 These Moments (coming soon)

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY AZAAA DAVIS AND IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE THE LAST ONE.  WHAT AN EXCELLENT START TO A NEW SERIES.  THE STORY AND CHARACTERS ARE VERY UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT.  NADIRA'S CHARACTER IS VERY COMPLEX  AND COMPLICATED BUT YOU WILL STILL LOVE HER.  SHE IS VERY STRONG WILLED AND DETERMINED.  NADIRA IS A DEMON HUNTER THAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK FOR THE DEATH.  EVEN DEATH HAS NOT STOPPED HER FROM FULFILLING HER DESTINY.  I THINK THERE IS A LOT MORE IN STORE FOR HER AND SHE IS CARRYING A SECRET INSIDE OF HER THAT WILL TAKE YOU COMPLETELY BY SURPRISED.  WILL SHE SURVIVE HER LATEST BATTLE?

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS TIME.  THE AUTHOR HAS WROTE A UNIQUE AND WELL WRITTEN STORY LINE.  I LOVE HOW SHE HAD DIFFERENT PARANORMAL CREATURES IN THE STORY.  THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION AND FIGHTING THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.  IT IS DEFINITELY A PAGE TURNER THAT YOU WON'T WANT TO PUT DOWN.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES AND READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AWESOME AUTHOR.  4 STARS






Biography
Azaaa Davis is a writer of urban fantasy novels.

She fell in love with reading as a high school freshman and continues to read, write, and draw today. Her background in social work helps her portray realistic characters in fantastic—and sometimes terrifying—situations. A New York native, Azaaa currently lives in New Hampshire (USA) with her husband and daughter.

She debuts with This Time, A Nadira Holden Novel, about demon hunters, family ties and the magic of love.

Azaaa is working diligently to finish writing more fantasy novels while raising her daughter. Her next book is expected to be released in early 2019. Thank you for showing an interest in her stories!

Website/Blog: www.azaaadavis.com/novels
Facebook/Author page: www.facebook.com/azaaadavis
Patreon/Rewards: www.patreon.com/azaaadavis

No comments:

Post a Comment