INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Friends List Book Tour and Giveaway


Friends
List
by
Rob Watson

Genre:
Suspense, Thriller

My
friends are being slaughtered one by one. Decapitated. Burned alive.
Chopped to pieces.


The
hooded killer has vowed to keep murdering people I care about until
they’re all dead, their profile pics on social media replaced with
photos of their mutilated bodies. The police can’t catch him. They
have no leads.

The
horror is making the visions come back—the fire that took my
parents, leaving my twin Alex and me alive, but broken.

The
hooded killer won’t stop until I’m completely shattered. He’ll
eat away at my mind, heart, and soul until there’s nothing left. No
one left to love, no one left to trust, and nothing I can be sure is
real.

Dr.
Cross thinks a trip back to the place my parents died will stop the
visions. Alex is afraid it’s a trap.

But
I know the hooded killer won’t hurt me. That’s not his game.

His
game is much deeper. Much darker.













Rob
Watson was born in Santa Monica, California. He is married and is the
father of three children. He is the owner of Damaged Psyche
Productions. He is a horror/sci-fi fanatic and has been ever since
early childhood. He has been imagining and writing stories for as far
back as he can remember. Some of his idols are Rod Serling, Steven
King, David Cronenberg, Edgar Allan Poe, Alfred Hitchcock, John
Carpenter, Wes Craven, and Dan Curtis. Rob studied film and creative
writing at Long Beach City College and California State University,
Long Beach, after which he spent a couple of years working on movie
production crews (as set PA, second assistant director, boom, etc.).
Since then, he has written almost a dozen feature length screenplays
(mostly horror and/or sci-fi) as well as numerous short stories and
scripts. He has two original screenplays currently in pre-production
and has written several "work-for-hire" scripts.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment