INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review of Chrissy's Christmas Sugar Cookies by Angela Ford



Nicholas Reed arrives in the small town of Troy to acquire the Delbert farm for his investors. He hadn’t expected his competition to be a beautiful, confident woman. His heart takes control over his business-minded mission.

Christine Spencer is the owner of the coffee shop ‘Sugar N’ Spice’. She serves the best sugar and spice, and everything nice. Chrissy’s heart melts the first time she meets Nick. Then she discovers he’s the man that can destroy her dream to own the Delbert farm. His plan to bring in his investors for a viewing of the property would cancel her annual Christmas dance at the farm. He proposes a deal for her to date him for a week and he’ll stall his investors.

Can Nick convince her those first sparks they felt, are real?

Nothing like a little spice added to the holidays, unless someone ends up on the naughty list.

MY REVIEW:

WHEN NICHOLAS REED AND CHRISTINE SPENCER MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME, SPARKS FLY BETWEEN THEM.  CHRISTINE SPENCER IS THE OWNER OF THE COFFEE SHOP SUGAR N SPICE.  HER DREAM IS TO OWN THE DELBERT FARM.  WHEN CHRISTINE FINDS OUT THAT NICK IS OUT TO DESTROY HER DREAM, SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM.  NICK THEN MAKES A DEAL WITH HER TO STALL THE INVESTORS SO SHE MAY HOLD THE DANCE AT THE FARM.  THE DEAL IS CHRISTINE MUST DATE NICK FOR A WEEK.  NICK IS OUT TO SHOW CHRISTINE ANOTHER SIDE OF HIM.  WILL NICK BE ABLE TO CONVINCE CHRISTINE THAT HE ISN'T THE MONSTER SHE THINKS HE IS?

CHRISSY'S CHRISTMAS SUGAR COOKIES IS A VERY ENTERTAINING AND ENJOYABLE READ.  I LOVED THE CHEMISTRY AND SPARKS FLYING BETWEEN SPENCER AND CHRISTINE.  IT WAS VERY BELIEVABLE AND REAL.  CHRISTINE WAS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THE TOWN AND FARM.  I LOVED THAT PASSION AND HOW SHE NEVER GAVE UP ON HER DREAMS.  THIS WAS VERY ROMANTIC AND MAGICAL LOVE STORY WITH A SURPRISING TWIST.  

I REALLY ENJOY ANGELA FORD'S WRITING.  SHE MAKES YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AND TRUE LOVE.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ CHRISSY'S CHRISTMAS SUGAR COOKIES.  IT WAS VERY ENJOYABLE AND MAGICAL. 5 STARS





Biography
Bestselling Romantic Suspense & Contemporary Romance Author, Angela Ford originates from Nova Scotia...Canada's Ocean Playground! Her love of the ocean and sunsets are always in her heart and give her inspiration. Her love for words keeps her turning the page. She is never without a book, whether she's reading or writing. Her dedication to volunteer and involvement with cyber safety seminars gave her an Award of Distinction and sparked the idea for her Cyber Crime series. In between mysteries, Ms. Ford writes short contemporary romance...sometimes sweet...sometimes spicy...and sometimes with a dash of suspense!
Being a single mom has kept her busy raising two kids but it is the furry family members who rule the house! a Puggle, a Chug, and two lovable cats. Every possible quiet moment she finds, she treasures and just writes about the moments to come. Visit her website Romantic Escapes at http://www.angelafordauthor.com to connect with her on social media. She loves to hear from her readers - they keep her smiling!

If you'd like to find out when a new book comes out or there's a sale, please sign up for her newsletter at Romantic Escapes - http://www.angelafordauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment