INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Review of Analeigh's Christmas Cupcakes by Jennifer Conner




This holiday season, Analeigh’s put everything into a Christmas wedding where her cupcakes are taking center stage. Analeigh quit her job and went back to school to follow her dreams and her passion of becoming a baker. If the mother-of-the-bride reviews Analeigh’s cupcake company it could be the positive promotion push she needs.


In a second, Analeigh’s worst case scenario happens when she’s involved in a hit-and-run.

Her cupcakes become road kill and her dreams fade away.

That is until a cute tow truck driver, Danny, comes to her rescue. Can he help turn around the worst day of her life?

Anything can happen… it’s Christmas.

MY REVIEW:

ANALEIGH'S CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES IS ANOTHER CUTE CHRISTMAS ROMANCE BY THE AWESOME JENNIFER CONNER.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO ANALEIGH WHO IS REAR ENDED ON HER WAY TO A WEDDING TO DELIVER CUPCAKES.  THE CUPCAKES ARE DESTROYED AND SO ARE ANALEIGH'S DREAMS.  THEN ALONG COMES THIS CUTE TRUCK DRIVER, DANNY WHO HELPS ANALEIGH.  DANNY SAVES THE DAY AND ANALEIGH'S DREAM OF BEING A BAKER.  WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MAGIC COMES INTO THE EQUATION?

I REALLY ENJOY SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS STORIES AND ENJOYED ANALEIGH'S CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES.  I LOVED WATCHING THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS BRINGING HAPPINESS TO A COUPLE.  THE CHEMISTRY AND THE CONNECTION WAS THERE BETWEEN ANALEIGH AND DANNY. WHO DOESN'T WANT A CUTE TOW TRUCKER DRIVE COMING TO YOUR RESCUE?  I REALLY ENJOY THIS STORY.  JENNIFER WRITES WITH SUCH PASSION AND I ENJOY WHO STORIES, WRITING AND CHARACTERS ARE LOT.  SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  

IF YOU LOVE SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS LOVE STORIES, THEN YOU WILL LOVE ANALEIGH'S CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES.  ANOTHER MUST READ CHRISTMAS STORY.  5 STARS







Biography
Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has seventy short stories, books, foreign language editions, and audiobooks. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.
She has hit Amazon’s top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.
Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.

Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.

She lives in a hundred-year-old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course, Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the checklist. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don’t bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.

She loves to hear from her readers. Please email her at jenniferconnerwriter@gmail.com

For Updates about new releases as well as exclusive promotions, visit Jennifer’s
website and sign up for the VIP mailing list. http://www.jenniferconnerbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment