INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Ecstasy Around the World Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Ecstasy Around the World

by Gianni Shamari

Genre: Erotic Romance 

New York City is not big enough for The King of New York “Nature Boy” Maré. The world is his playground. Known for styling and profiling across the globe, Maré has earned the reputation of being one of the world’s greatest playboys that ever existed! His sexual appetite for the world’s most beautiful women makes him a legend. Now, in his own words Maré gives explicit details of the ecstasy he experienced with sex goddesses around the world!


Goodreads * Amazon


Gianni Shamari was born and raised in Harlem, New York. Gianni graduated from City College in 2009, received a Bachelors of Arts degree in English and Science with a minor in Creative Writing. Gianni always had a passion for writing since Elementary School. He had many composition books filled with stories about his favorite superheroes and video games. Gianni enjoys expressing freely on paper and sharing his ideas with the world. Writing is just a big part of Gianni's life. He made his publishing debut with the epic tale, "Another Best Erotic Night of My Life" in the 2016 anthology, The Very Best of Bare Back Magazine. He has three other books published: Monica Hershel Predator on Top, His Highness, the Philogynist, and Maré & Monica: The Best of Both Worlds.

Gianni has been writing for Bare Back Magazine for eight years.


Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Amazon * Goodreads



Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review. I greatly appreciate it!
    Gianni Shamari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting cover. It sets the stage for the book.

    ReplyDelete