INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Courting Mayhem Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Courting Mayhem

Coletti Warlords Book 13

by Gail Koger

Genre: SciFi Romance, Adventure, Comedy 


When she was barely eight, Mayhem’s berserker powers surfaced and wherever she went, pandemonium soon followed. To teach her control, and keep her from destroying the known universe, her fathers started a training program tailored to Mayhem’s unique talents. Now she is a formidable bounty hunter.

On her twenty-first birthday, her fathers gift her with her dream vacation, which quickly turns into an unmitigated nightmare. First, she butts heads with a cranky Coletti War Commander. To complete the fiasco, the Shebu, a stone of unfathomable power, is stolen. Now Zarek, the Coletti Overlord, demands she work with the cranky Coletti to retrieve it, or her fathers will be imprisoned on a penal colony. Can her Berserker skills save the galaxy? Can she avoid falling in love with the smokin’ hot War Commander?


Add to Goodreads

Amazon * Apple * B&N * Kobo * Smashwords


Howdy. My name is Gail Koger and once upon a time I was a 9-1-1 dispatcher. Too many years of wild requests, screwy questions, bizarre behavior and outrageous demands have left me with a permanent twitch and an uncontrollable craving for chocolate. I took up writing science fiction romance to keep from killing people. So far, it has worked.


Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$25 Amazon gift card,

a Coletti dagger (nailfile),

ebook copy of Blackheart’s Treasure by Gail Koger

-1 winner each!

 


2 comments:

  1. Can a headstrong female Berserker and a cranky Coletti War Commander work together to save a pregnant alien female and her children? Oh yeah, and save the galaxy from annihilation.

    ReplyDelete