INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Available Now

❄ 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮? ❄ Stars and Country by Author Emmanuelle Snow is AVAILABLE NOW! PURCHASE TODAY → https://books2read.com/stars-and-country GOODREADS → https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59700118-stars-and-country • • • ABOUT THE BOOK • • • Stars and Country is an emotional soulmates Christmas romance that will warm your heart. She’s a music superstar going to a remote island to escape the Holidays, and he’s there to find his Christmas spirit. Together, maybe they can help each other out and bring back the magic in their lives. Can he return the Christmas joy into her life? Christmas on an island, far from the carols and sugar cookies. Yes, please. Sign me up now. Until I get dumped into my worst nightmare, with no way to escape. My perfect non-Holidays vacation now doesn’t seem so perfect anymore. But then I meet him. Tall, handsome, caring. And asking me to partake in the tinsels and Santa madness. With his help, can I survive through the two most awful weeks of my life? Stars and Country is Aisha's Jones story. Find your favorite characters from the Carter Hills Band in this heartfelt music rockstar's heartfelt novel. #StarsAndCountryReleaseBlast #EmmanuelleSnow #CarterHillsBandSeries #NAEmotionalRomance #StarsAndCountry #AishaJonesStory #TheNextStepPR *** Are you a fan of the Carter Hills Band Series? Book Three Whiskey and Country is coming March 24, 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment