INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Wards of the Women Book Tour and Giveaway


Wards
of the Women
by
Denise N. Wheatley

Genre:
Romantic Suspense  

They
bought men from a prison to fulfill their every need. What could
possibly go wrong with such a simple little purchase?


WARDS
OF THE WOMEN introduces three desperate girlfriends who, on the
surface, appear to have it all, but underneath are in the midst of
various crises. Mysterious deaths, extortion, straying husbands and
illegitimate children have suddenly overtaken the lives of Violet
Christianson, Shayne Wentworth, and Fifi Gentry. Eventually, when
Violet becomes fed up with all of their circumstances, she does what
any sensible woman would do—blackmails the state prison warden into
letting each of them buy an inmate from the jail for their own
personal fulfillment. But never in their wildest dreams did they
imagine all the chaos that would ensue from a simple little purchase…








Denise
N. Wheatley is a lover of romance, happy endings and the art of
storytelling. She’s best known for her chick lit novel I WISH I
NEVER MET YOU, which was published by Simon & Schuster in 2004.
She has since traditionally published several novels and novellas,
including contemporary, suspense and paranormal romance. She strives
to creative characters who are strong, colorful and relatable, and
tell entertaining stories that embody matters of the heart.


Denise
received a B.A. in English from the University of Illinois at
Chicago, the city where she was born and raised. She’s written
screenplays and ghostwritten for some of your faves, and when she’s
not sitting behind a computer, you can find her in a movie theater,
on a tennis court, watching true crime television or chatting on
social media.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!










1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting my novel! I truly appreciate it. Best of luck to all the giveaway entrants! <3

    ReplyDelete