INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Anguish Unfolds Book Tour and Giveaway


Anguish
Unfolds
Nature's
Fury 1.5
by
AE Faulkner


Genre:
YA Dystopian

With the life she
knew all but gone, Riley must decide if she’ll let the road ahead
break her spirit or bolster her drive.
When her sister’s
safety is threatened, Riley discovers just how far she will go to
protect Quinn. No matter the toll – emotionally and physically.
With little faith in returning to the only family she has left, Riley
follows the path that she believes is her only choice. Relying on
others to lead the way, she is forced to face some of her deepest
fears.




NOTE: You must
have read Darkness Falls in order to understand Anguish Unfolds.
Although I recommend you read Anguish Unfolds before diving into book
2 in the series (Chaos Ensues, coming in 2020), it is not necessary.












Darkness
Falls
Nature's
Fury #1

As
nature tires of human destruction, two sisters must face a changing
environment that stands between them and survival.


When
Quinn and Riley set out on a family vacation with their parents, the
trip ends before it begins. Mother Nature interferes with their
plans, setting off a sequence of events that thrusts the teens into a
hostile landscape.

Stranded,
with limited supplies, struggling to figure out who they can trust
along the way, they must determine how to survive nature's evolving
fury.










AE
Faulkner is a young adult dystopian author. Her debut novel, Darkness
Falls, is the first book in the Nature's Fury series, which explores
the Earth’s response to humans poisoning her streams, abusing her
animals and destroying her beauty.


She
has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Millersville University
and a master’s degree in advertising, public relations &
journalism from Temple University.

Although
she escaped in books as a child, college textbooks sucked the fun out
of reading. Years later, The Hunger Games trilogy became the spark
that rekindled her love of books. After devouring that series, she
quickly became captivated by dystopian novels.

After
several years of reading them, she decided to take a stab at writing
one that combined her love for nature with her fear of human
destruction








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting Anguish Unfolds and Darkness Falls! :)

    ReplyDelete