INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 21, 2019

A Very Vegan Halloween The Witch's Cauldron Cookbook Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Very Vegan Halloween: The Witch's Cauldron
The
Vegan Holiday Cookbook Collection #1
by
Rebecca Henry


Genre:
Cookbook

Halloween
has always been an important holiday in my home and a time for food
and parties. This book contains traditional, bootiful Halloween
recipes prepared from nondairy and cruelty free ingredients.


With
41 bewitching recipes to chose from, you will have a spooktacular
selection of recipes to inspire your little ghost or goblins to
gobble up their plates! Being a mom of two, and so no stranger to
hosting Halloween parties for little ones, I understand the
importance of presentation. If the food is fun and engaging, children
and adults alike, will want to try vegan options. The recipes come
with creative decorating ideas, party suggestions and terribly
terrifying recipe names, to get your cute little ghouls eager to bake
with you in the kitchen.












Best
Selling Amazon Author of Hybrid: Adapt or Die. Her debut novel was
The Lady Raven: A Dark Cinderella Tale, which was published in 2017.
The Lady Raven, is for those who have an infinity for fairy tales
retold with a link to witches, magic and the macabre. Rebecca's
second novel, Louisiana Latte, a chick lit comedy was released
February 28th 2019. Louisiana Latte, is a feel good comedy that
focuses on the bonds of sisters, and how audacious life can be when
you have a diva for one! Rebecca's third novel Hybrid: Adapt or Die,
is a sci-fi, horror, romance novel. It takes the reader on a wild
ride of government conspiracy theories, ancient aliens but also
touches your heart with a tender love story. Hybrid was released
August 1st 2019. Her fourth novel Conjure Lake, a ya, dark fantasy,
horror novel will be released in 2020. The entire first chapter is
included at the end of Hybrid first edition copies. You can find all
of Rebecca's books on Amazon.



Rebecca
Henry is a world traveler living abroad in England. Besides being an
author, Rebecca is also a podcast talk host on the show The Latte
Talk. The podcast was inspired by her latest novel, Louisiana Latte
and her diva sister Deb. She is a serious vegan, gardener, crafter,
wife and mom who practices yoga. She loves to laugh, her drug of
choice and loves all things witchy with a hint of the macabre. Her
favorite holiday is Halloween and her favorite movie of all time is
Practical Magic.











Follow
the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment