INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Devil's Tree Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Devil's Tree

by
Susan McCauley
Genre:
YA Horror

Kaitlyn
didn’t believe in ghosts—not until one killed her boyfriend and
her best friend. Now she must stop the spirit haunting the Devil’s
Tree, or she could be next.

Seventeen-year-old
Kaitlyn wants to escape her drunk mama and her trailer park home life
to enjoy a Saturday night off work. Instead, her boyfriend, Hunter,
convinces her to go with him and their best friends, Dylan and
Keisha, to photograph a desolate tree with an evil past. A terrifying
presence chases them from the tree, killing Hunter and Keisha. Left
alive with Dylan, Kaitlyn must struggle with her unexpected romantic
feelings for him, come to terms with her loss, and face being trapped
in a dead-end town. Kaitlyn is desperate to put the past to rest, but
when their friends’ spirits begin haunting them, she and Dylan have
no choice but to seek help from a Catholic priest and attempt to set
the trapped spirits free.


Reviews:

Susan
McCauley delivers a poignant and frightening tale of love and
redemption against a backdrop of evil, both supernatural and not.
It’s a fast and exciting read filled with demons, ghosts, and
stolen kisses, and it does an excellent job of reminding us that both
revenge and love can be eternal desires. This is one teens and adults
will both enjoy.”
⎯JG
Faherty, multiaward- nominated author of Hellrider,
The Cure,
and Cemetery Club


Evil
is not always the only enemy you should fear . . .
Fast-paced and deftly written, with emotional depth from the darkest
of characters, this is a ghost story to savor.”
⎯Peter
Adam Salomon, Bram Stoker Award®
nominated novelist, author of All
Those Broken Angels
and Eight
Minutes, Thirty-Two Seconds







Susan
McCauley was born and raised on the gulf coast of Texas, not far from
Houston. She spent several years in Los Angeles, California acting,
writing, and teaching college English. In 2002, she moved to London
to further explore professional theater. While in London, her stage
adaptation of Nikolai Gogol's "The Nose" was performed at
the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art's George Bernard Shaw Theatre; and,
scenes from her play The Prisoner: Princess Elizabeth were performed
at HMS Tower of London. She returned to the U.S. in 2005. In 2007,
she was the line producer of the Emmy Award nominated Civil War short
film Now & Forever Yours: Letters to an Old Soldier. She has had
short stories published in several anthologies, and her short story,
"The Cask," was made into an award winning short film.





Follow the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

















No comments:

Post a Comment