INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Beware the Violet Book Tour and Giveaway


Beware
the Violet
The
Eulogimenoi Series Book 1
by
Maria Vermisoglou


Genre:
YA Fantasy 


Discovering
supernatural creatures are real is one thing but learning I have
powers and learning to use them is quite a feat.

My
name is Violet Webb. I live in a small town that nearly worships
Halloween but I hate it. I can't wait until I graduate and get as far
as I can from that silliness.

Everything
changed when I followed the white rabbit. I ended up in a Realm full
of vampires, fairies, witches and every creature possible.

Oh,
Did I mention Jacques?
The
hot shapeshifter with the French accent that makes me see rabbits
everywhere?

Now
what?

Some
bloody lady of Fate gave me a prophecy to get home. The only problem
is that I must defeat the darkness before it swallows both of our
worlds.

Can
I go through without making the ultimate sacrifice?






**Only
99 cents!!**





Librarian.
Reader. Writer. Reviewer.


Maria
Vermisoglou is an International Bestselling fantasy author and she
loves throwing her heroes into impossible situations. She draws
inspiration from books, travels and...the ceiling. (So, blame the
ceiling!)

She
started writing 4 years ago when an idea came to her. That idea
started all...
When
she's not writing, she loves a good riding on the fantasy dragon but
a book can also be exciting along with a cup of tea.
She's
currently residing in Crete as a librarian, battling monsters and
supernatural creatures from overcoming the world.

In
July 2018, she was nominated as the second place winner in the First
Annual Indie Awards as the Favourite New Female Author.









Follow the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment