INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Fade Unto Darkness Book Tour and Giveaway


Fade
Unto Darkness
by
Brandy Nacole

Genre:
Paranormal Fantasy

All Hallows’ Eve,
1702.
A time of new
traditions in a quaint Maryland colony. Anna anticipated a night of
enchantment, instead she spots a ghost on the outskirts of town
mocking their display. 





Everything Anna has
been taught warns her not to trust the apparition who calls himself
Caspian. Yet she can’t fight her own curiosity when he offers to
show her what lies beyond the veil of life and death.





Now, the clock is
ticking. Can Anna find her way back to the land of the living before
sunrise? Or will her essence be trapped forever in the valley of
souls? 




**Only
99cents**










Gemini
Brandy Nacole is a writer of urban fantasy books. She is the author
of the Shadow World series and the Spiritual Discord series published
by Ponahakeola Press. A reader from a young age, Brandy has always
loved folklore and stories of beings that go bump in the
night.


Brandy
lives in Arkansas with her husband, three never stopping kids, two
snooty cats, two very lazy bearded dragons, and one mellow turtle.
She is a member of the Ozark Romance Authors in Springfield,
Missouri. Whenever she’s not reading or writing, Brandy is spending
her time outdoors wheeling, hiking, playing amateur photographer, and
enjoying a good laugh.










Follow
the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!












No comments:

Post a Comment