INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, October 18, 2019

None of Our Hands Are Clean Book Tour and Giveaway


None
of Our Hands Are Clean
by
Ralph Thompson Jr.

Genre:
Christian Romance 


Juan
Smith is a young man looking for love, in a world where the concept
of romance has lost much of its luster. Darlene Brown is a young lady
trying to understand God’s purpose for her future. Surrounded by a
world that sees romance as old-fashioned, can these two make “it”
work? How do people address the question “who’s the right one for
you?” The wreckage of failed relationships is everywhere. Darlene
and Juan face near-impossible odds. How do they get to know each
other, and how will they learn whether or not they should be a
couple?








Ralph
Thompson, Jr. was born and reared in Memphis, Tennessee. During his
childhood, he saw up close the impact of the civil rights movement.
These world-changing events permanently informed his perspective and
his writing.
He
accepted Christ as a teenager, and like many has seen ups and downs
in the years since.
Later,
a search for further meaning in his life led to his joining the U.S.
Air Force, where he served 26 years. He’s a veteran of operations
like Just Cause, DESERT SHIELD/DESERT STORM, Southern Watch, and
Enduring Freedom.
Thompson
has a daughter/son-in-law, a son, and a granddaughter who all live
out west. He serves in his church, the Memphis community, and with
his fraternity (Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.).












Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. I am new to Ralph Thompson, Jr. He sure has lived a full life. I enjoyed reading his bio. I well most certainly give this book a read.

    ReplyDelete