INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Last Night Book Tour and Giveaway


Last
Night
by
Kim Deister

Genre:
Thriller, Suspense 

What
do you do when you keep losing time?


Night
fell quickly, swallowing the last light of day in the blink of an
eye.


Terrifying
visions torment 
Starra.
Lost moments of time and flashes of images too horrific to accept
fill her with icy fear so complete she can’t escape it. With too
many unanswered questions, she needs answers. NOW. It’s her only
hope if she wants to save what’s left of her shattered mind and
soul.
Unlike Starra,
Mina cares nothing for her soul. Damned long ago, she’s too scarred
for redemption. There are people meant to enjoy lives of love and
family and friends. Mina isn’t one of these people. Her life is in
the shadows, unafraid of the dark... until she realizes that
something lurks in those shadows, something that wants to tear her
apart.
One
never knows what the darkness hides...








Kim
Deister was born and raised in a tiny town in the wilds of northern
New York that is less than six hours from the Arctic Circle, a pretty
college town called Potsdam. She grew up in a family of lawyers and
teachers and bucked all the traditions to run off and wear combat
boots in the US Army as a Signals Intelligence Analyst (no jokes!)
and a linguist. She also worked as a tech writer for Corning Glass
Works, which was an entirely different kind of writing.


Living
the Army life has allowed Kim to travel all over and much of that has
seeped into her books. She has a love of strong female characters,
tropical places, and flipping traditional themes on end. She loves
that words can take one out of the existing world and let the
unimaginable become imaginable. When she’s not writing, she’s
probably on the beach, with her nose deep in a book.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment