INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Yeast of Eden Book Tour and Giveaway


Yeast of Eden
A Pancake House Mystery
#4

by
Sarah Fox

Genre: Cozy Mystery
Pub
Date: 10/30/2018 



In USA
Today 
bestselling
author Sarah Fox’s delicious new Pancake House Mystery, it’s up
to Marley McKinney to discover the waffle truth behind a rival’s
murder . . .

Winter has
come to Wildwood Cove, and riding in on the chill is Wally Fowler.
Although he’s been away for years, establishing his reputation as
the self-proclaimed Waffle King, the wealthy blowhard has returned to
the coastal community to make money, not friends—by pitting his hot
and trendy Waffle Kingdom against Marley McKinney’s cozy pancake
house, The Flip Side. Wally doesn’t see anything wrong in a little
healthy competition, until he’s murdered in his own state-of-the
art kitchen.
Marley isn’t
surprised when the authorities sniff around The Flip Side for a
motive, but it’s her best friend Lisa who gets grilled, given her
sticky history with the victim. When a second murder rocks the town,
it makes it harder than ever for Marley to clear Lisa’s name.
Marley’s afraid that she’s next in line to die—and the way
things are looking, the odds of surviving her investigation could be
stacked against her.






Sarah
Fox
is the author of the Music Lover's Mystery series and the USA
Today bestselling Pancake House Mystery series. When not writing
novels or working as a legal writer, she can often be found reading
her way through a stack of books or spending time outdoors with her
English Springer Spaniel. Sarah lives in British Columbia and is a
member of Crime Writers of Canada.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment