INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Deadly Rising Book Tour and Giveaway


Deadly
Rising
A Booke of the Hidden
Novel #2
by Jeri Westerson
Genre: Paranormal
Romance



Pub
Date: 10/23/18

Things
were quiet in Strange Herbs & Teas. For about a week.

Our
crossbow slinging hero and her ragtag gang of Wiccans tuned in to the
paranormal have earned some rest. But when Kylie learns that the
Booke may have released not one, but two creatures of horror out into
the world, it’s up to her to save Moody Bog. Again.

Calling
upon the devilishly handsome demon Erasmus once more for help,
Kylie’s determined to handle the mischief of the Booke and go back
to a normal life. But when digging through Moody Bog’s history
leads her to the ghost of her grandfather, the past she once knew is
turned upside down.

Can
Kylie save the town and her grandfather, or will the horrors of the
Booke be too much to handle?










Booke
of the Hidden
A Booke of the Hidden
Novel #1

Westerson
creates an utterly believable history of witches, demons, and magic
for her claustrophobic New England village including a heroine with
enough spark, smarts, and stubbornness to keep both the bad guys and
the deliciously dangerous love-interest on their toes.” —Kat
Richardson, author of the Greywalker series


To
get a fresh start away from a bad relationship, Kylie Strange moves
across the country to open a shop in a seemingly quiet town in rural
Maine. During renovations on Strange Herbs & Teas, she discovers
a peculiar and ancient codex, 
The
Booke of the Hidden
,
bricked into the wall. Every small town has its legends and unusual
histories, and this artifact sends Kylie right into the center of
Moody Bog’s biggest secret.

While
puzzling over the tome’s oddly blank pages, Kylie gets an
unexpected visitor—Erasmus Dark, an inscrutable stranger who claims
to be a demon, knows she has the book, and warns her that she has
opened a portal to the netherworld. Kylie brushes off this nonsense,
until a series of bizarre murders put her, the newcomer, at the
center. With the help of the demon and a coven of witches she
befriends while dodging the handsome but sharp-eyed sheriff, Kylie
hunts for a killer—that might not be human.














Los
Angeles native and award-winning author Jeri Westerson writes
the critically acclaimed Crispin Guest Medieval Mysteries, historical
novels, paranormal novels, and LGBT mysteries. To date, her medieval
mysteries have garnered twelve industry award nominations, from the
Agatha to the Shamus. Kirkus Review said of her latest Crispin Guest
Medieval Mystery A MAIDEN WEEPING, “Once again Guest’s past
misdeeds actually help him in the present in a case that includes
plenty of red herrings and an interesting look at medieval
jurisprudence.” Jeri is former president of the SoCal chapter of
Mystery Writers of America and frequently guest lectures on medieval
history at local colleges and museums. She lives in southern
California with her home-brewing husband, a complacent tortoise, and
40,000 bees.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment