INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 12, 2018

When the Night Comes Out Book Tour and Giveaway


When
the Night Comes Out
by
Bryan Alaspa

Genre:
Horror, Short Stories

What
happens when the night comes out? When the darkness comes in from the
sides and closes in all around, what lurks within? 


BONUS:
Foreward by Patrick C. Greene, author of Progeny and The Crimson
Calling
An
elevator in a high-rise building becomes a gateway for terror and
madness

A
German U-Boat during World War I becomes a haunted nightmare

A
radio signal in the middle of the night reveals the horrors lurking
beneath a simple, small, peaceful town.

A
little girl with a best friend you would NOT want to cross finds
herself in mortal danger.

And
a couple moving into a new house discovers an old abandoned well that
may have no bottom, or it may just be a portal into Hell
itself.

These
are tales of unrelenting horror and terror from the mind of Bryan W.
Alaspa, author of RIG, Sapphire, Storyland, S.P.I.D.A.R. and other
tales of horror, terror and suspense. Five stories that will make you
wonder what lurks - when the night comes out.







Bryan
W. Alaspa is a Chicago born and bred author of both fiction and
non-fiction works. He has been writing since he sat down at his
mother's electric typewriter back in the third grade and pounded out
his first three-page short story. He spent time studying journalism
and other forms of writing. He turned to writing as his full-time
career in 2006 when he began writing freelance, online and began
writing novels and books.

He is the author of over 30 books of
both fiction and non-fiction and numerous short stories and
articles.
Mr. Alaspa writes true crime, history, horror,
thrillers, mysteries, detective stories and tales about the
supernatural.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment