INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Holiday of the Heart Book Tour and Giveaway


Holiday
of the Heart
by
Angel Wolfe
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Author
Morgan Paige has had more than her share of ups and downs; but can a
long-term affair turn into something more, or will the flame smolder
only to be fanned by a new love?





After
a horrendous Valentine's Day nightmare, and a hot and steamy reunion,
Morgan and Ricky part ways only to have Ricky show up several months
later asking her to wait for him. The problem is, Morgan has already
been waiting for years. How much is too much? Will their romance
survive yet another separation or will someone new fill the aching
hole in her heart?





Angel
Wolfe was born in Muscatine, Iowa and learned to read by the age of
three. When she was five, she moved with her family to northwest New
Mexico where by the time she reached the age of eleven, she began
reading romance novels pilfered from her mother.





In
high school, Angel often sat with the textbook open and a romance
novel sitting inside it. After high school, she began writing stories
in notebooks because she didn't own a typewriter.

Later,
Angel neared completion of her first novel, Damaged Hearts but she
couldn't bring herself to end it (until recently!) Since that time,
she has written four short stories, a contemporary holiday novella, a
historical romance novel, a contemporary novel ,and is nearing
completion on a paranormal romance novel.

When
she's not writing or curled up with a book or watching college
football, Angel loves to go to local dirt tracks and watch racing.
One of her greatest dreams is to find herself listed on the New York
Times bestsellers list.

Angel
still lives in New Mexico with her husband, her son, and her dog, a
little Muppet with teeth, otherwise known as Rusty. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for hosting my book today. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait ti find out if she'll wait or move on. Thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete