INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Black Waltz Book Tour and Giveaway


Black
Waltz
by
Yoshiyuki Ly

Genre:
Contemporary Fantasy Romance

As
a Black Waltz—a magical ballet dancer—Stella Azrith appears to
all as a composed, no-nonsense sorceress of notable talent. Yet she
is deeply dependent on her muse for far more than most artists,
complicating her relationships. Nyte Lysander is a suave, emotional
cellist who once struggled in her obsession to stay in Stella’s
world. She and Stella find one another again after a tumultuous
breakup, needing the other for reasons warped beyond the norm. Black
Waltz is a sprawling urban fantasy romance set 350 years after The
Scorpion’s Empress and 100 years after Venus and Lysander,
concluding the trilogy. Can be read as a standalone.


Searching
for acceptance, Stella and Nyte learn to understand each other anew,
strained only by disagreements past and unspoken. Nyte’s living
situation in the crime-ridden district of Maleficus in the city of
Eden pushes her and Stella to pursue better artistic opportunities
elsewhere. As they toy with the idea of exploring a power play
relationship, they learn about a greater evil that threatens the
Azrith and Lysander families. The true enemy twists on its head
through whirling rainstorms, driving Stella and Nyte to prove who and
what they stand for.

There
can be no waltz for three.







Yoshiyuki
Ly was born in San Diego, CA. Her pen name represents her multiracial
heritage and a unique, diverse outlook that reflects in her work. She
is a writer and a gamer, primarily inspired by thought-provoking,
well-written video games such as the Shin Megami Tensei, NieR, and
Drakengard franchises.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my tour!
    I hope everybody enjoys Black Waltz!!
    -Yoshiyuki Ly

    ReplyDelete
  2. No questions - the cover is very nice

    ReplyDelete