INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

This Time Book Tour and Giveaway



This
Time
Nadira
Holden, Demon Hunter Book 1
by
Azaaa Davis
Genre:
Urban Fantasy

When
demon hunting is outlawed, it's time to resurrect a legend.



Not
even death can stop her.






Fearsome
demon hunter Nadira has been torn from her next life and resurrected
in present-day New York. The demons she once battled have made peace
with humans. Or, so they claim. But brawls between demons and humans
are becoming more frequent, and human leaders are
disappearing.



Tasked
by the shadowy organization that trained her, she must battle her own
personal trauma and once again fight for the souls of mankind. Will
Nadira remain a beacon of light to those fighting for humankind? Or
will she lose her humanity to the darkness within?

Don't
miss This Time―the first novel in the Nadira Holden, Demon Hunter
series―by author Azaaa Davis!







Azaaa
Davis is a writer of urban fantasy novels.


She
fell in love with reading as a high school freshman and continues to
read, write, and draw today. Her background in social work helps her
portray realistic characters in fantastic--and sometimes
terrifying--situations. A New York native, Azaaa currently lives in
New Hampshire with her husband and daughter.



She
debuts with This Time, A Nadira Holden Novel, about demon hunters,
family ties and the magic of love.


Azaaa
is working diligently to finish writing more fantasy novels while
raising her daughter. Her next book is expected to be released in
early 2019. Thank you for showing an interest in her stories!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment: