INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 2, 2018

Fated Mates Book Tour and Giveaway


Tigress
Fated
Mates Book 1
by
Lilli Carlisle


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Caged
her whole life, Raz escapes only to find herself caught in a tender
trap created by the Alpha and Beta of the North Woods pack.


A
TRIAD FAMILY

If
only Raz had kept running, she wouldn't have wound up on wolf pack
lands putting herself in double danger. A three-hundred pound Bengal
tiger shifter, Raz had been caged for as long as she can remember;
tortured, beaten and used for sport. Finally, she's escaped, but the
hunters are hot on her heels, and she's racing against time. When she
heard the wolf pups' cries, Raz couldn't help herself; she went to
their rescue even knowing that her trespass could mean her life. Now
she's wedged between the Alpha and Beta of the North Woods pack, and
they're insisting she's their True Mate.







Huntress
Fated
Mates Book 2

LOVE
& MAGIC...


There’s
a war coming in the shifter world, a tear in the veil that separates
good and evil, and the reincarnation of ancient goddesses heralds the
preparations for the battles ahead. Rose, a wolf shifter, whose birth
pack nearly killed her, has found contentment as a member of a loving
pack, and that has been enough. When she meets the Alpha and Beta of
a neighboring bear clan and learns these men are her fated mates, her
life changes in ways she never could have dreamed.

CAN
SAVE THE WORLD

Brothers
Mason and Riker Porda became the Alpha and Beta of their clan when
their parents were slaughtered, and their lives have been a struggle
ever since. While bolstering the health and safety of their clan is
their life’s work, their hearts are sad and empty...until Rose.
Their mate is everything they thought they’d never have, and when
the threat of collector demons returning to earth invades the shifter
world, the brothers learn Rose is so much more than their mate, she’s
the reincarnation of the Goddess Thorne, the Huntress.








Lilli
Carlisle is a paralegal and author who lives in Ontario, Canada. she
is a proud member of the Romance Writers of America and its chapter;
the Toronto Romance Writers. More than just an author, Lilli is a
dedicated people watcher, lover of romance novels and 80’s rock,
who grew up with a love of reading. Lilli is a firm believer in happy
endings and that love is meant to be celebrated and shared.
These
paranormal romance novels will raise your heart rate and make you
believe in love. Enter this fantasy utopia and let yourself
experience the anticipation of new love and endless thrills. After
all, everybody needs a little romance, excitement, intrigue and
passion in their lives.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





1 comment: