INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Within the Walls Book Tour and Giveaway




Within
the Walls
by
Dre Keeton


Genre:
Paranormal Romance, Dystopian

Perfect
opposites in a far from perfect world.

Jackson
and Lenah are from two different worlds. Lenah is among the elite in
Sundale City. Jackson, on the other hand, is broke, Psycho Infected
and has a criminal record growing by the minute. It’s safe to say,
in another life, the two would never have crossed paths.

But
when Jackson is assigned to work for Lenah in an effort to use his PI
abilities for something productive, things get complicated.

As
their worlds collide, they realize how much they’ve both suffered
and struggled with the darkness the infection brought the world.

But
the closer they become, the more dangerous things get. It isn’t
just that PI and human relationships are forbidden, but Lenah's
powerful fiancé has no intention of letting her go. And as people in
the American Walled Cities start disappearing, Jackson and Lenah
discover there's something even more sinister at play than her
pending nuptials.





Dre
Keeton is the oldest of three children, a tequila enthusiast, and
fueled by plants. One of her favorite things, aside from chatting
with her dog, is creating fictional worlds that seem likely. Dre is
an avid promoter of diversity in literature and seeks to mirror that
in her own work.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment