INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 11, 2018

The Hidden Necromancer Series Book Tour and Giveaway



The
Unblessed Dead
The
Hidden Necromancer Series Book 1
by
Rhiannon Frater


Genre:
YA Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

When
I was younger, my mother saved my settlement from the Unblessed Dead
that would have killed us all. It cost her everything to reveal her
necromancy and sent shockwaves through our stringent religious
settlement. Convicted of heresy against our sacred Lost Texts, she
died soon after. 

Since
then, I have worked hard to maintain my Pious Standing so that when I
turn eighteen I will be selected by a suitable husband at the Bridal
Auction. 
As
the large clock in town square ticks down to my eighteenth birthday,
the dead have been appearing in my garden. If I’m discovered, I’ll
face the Necromancer Trial just as my mother, oldest sister, and I
did all those years ago. This time I fear I will not survive it.
To
add to my worries, an enigmatic handsome young man has arrived in the
settlement. Around him swirls a green aura only I can see. Is he here
to help me? Or does he have more nefarious plans?
My
name is Ilyse Nott, and I fear I am a necromancer. 
If
I am, my life is over. 








The
Accused Dead
The
Hidden Necromancer Series Book 2

According
to the Lost Texts, the sins of the mother are laid on the shoulders
of her female children 

My
mother was a necromancer and the shadow of her conviction and death
blots out my hard work to be considered Pious Standing in the very
religious settlement where I live. 
Though
I’ve been exonerated through the Necromancer Trial, there are those
who are convinced that I am a heretic, a devil-woman, someone who
should be exiled, or worse, killed. I have to escape and my only hope
is for Quade to win my hand at the Bridal Auction.








Rhiannon
Frater is the award-winning author of the
As
the World Dies
zombie
trilogy (Tor) as well as independent works such as
The
Last Bastion of the Living
(declared
the #1 Zombie Release of 2012 by Explorations Fantasy Blog and the #1
Zombie Novel of the Decade by B&N Book Blog).
She was born
and raised in Texas where she currently resides with her husband and
furry children (a.k.a pets). She loves scary movies, sci-fi and
horror shows, playing video games, cooking, dyeing her hair weird
colors, and shopping for Betsey Johnson purses and shoes. She’s
the co-host of the ZCast, a Z Nation Fan Podcast.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment