INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Dead Game Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Dead Game
by
Susanne Leist

Genre:
Paranormal Suspense

Linda
Bennett leaves New York for the slower-paced lifestyle of Oasis,
Florida. She opens a bookstore and makes new friends. Life is simple
that is until the dead body washes up onshore. She is horrified to
learn that dead bodies and disappearing tourists are typical for this
small town. Rumors abound of secret parties held by the original
residents in their secluded mansions. Once night falls, the
tourist-friendly community becomes a haven for evil and dark shadows.
However, this is only the beginning.
Linda
and her group receive an unsigned invitation to a party at End House,
the deserted house in the forest behind the town, a mansion with a
violent history. They are pursued through revolving rooms and
dangerous traps, barely escaping with their lives, leaving two of
their friends trapped inside.
It
is up to Linda and her friends to search out The Dead and find the
evil one controlling their once peaceful community. Can they trust
the Sheriff and his best friend, Todd?
THE
DEAD GAME has begun.


**Only
.99 cents!**








Book
2 releasing soon!!


I
have always loved to read. I grew up with Agatha Christie, Alistair
Maclean and so many other authors who filled my imagination with
intrigue and mystery. The TV show, Murder She Wrote, kept me
entertained when I was not reading late into the night. 

Over
the years, my taste in books has expanded to include the supernatural
and paranormal genres as reflected in my selection of shows, such as
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals.
My
first book, The Dead Game, is a paranormal suspense/mystery. It
brings fantasy and the surreal to the simple murder mystery. It has
dead bodies and suspects. However, it also has vampires, vampire
derivatives, and a touch of romance to spice up the mix.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment: