INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Gone Book Tour and Giveaway


Gone
by
S.H. Love

Genre:
Psychological Thriller

Rory
Richards is self-absorbed and suicidal.
Over
the last year, he has lost his job, has attempted suicide multiple
times, and has gotten his relationship to the point where it is
heading for divorce. Fed up with everything, Rory has accepted his
fate.
When
he wakes up from a failed suicide attempt, he learns that his wife,
Maggie, has disappeared without a trace. Her car is found abandoned
on the highway, miles away from home. Her purse and her cell phone
are discovered in the trunk. There is no sign of Maggie.
All
Rory can remember about the previous night is that the two had the
fight of a lifetime. The dispute causes him to storm out of the house
and steal prescription pills from his neighbors in an attempt to
overdose.
After
that, everything is a blur.
Maggie’s
sudden disappearance becomes a mystery.
Was
she kidnapped? Did she disappear on purpose?
To
avoid coming across as insensitive, Rory plays the part of loving
husband and attempts to find his wife. He gives an emotional plea on
television, reaches out to the Missing Persons Network, and even
hires a private investigator to gather information.
All
of these actions are to show police that he is actively searching.
Deep down, though, he just doesn’t care anymore. But, does Rory’s
lack of affection mean that he is responsible for Maggie’s
disappearance? Or will he serve as the unlikely hero who finds her?
What
happened the night she disappeared?




S.
H. Love writes mysteries and thrillers. S. H. Love is the psuedonym
of a critically acclaimed author.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!












No comments:

Post a Comment