INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 11, 2018

Serial Murders Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Darkness in Faith
Serial
Murderess Volume 1
by
C. F. Rabbiosi
Genre:
Erotic Horror



My
name is Faith: Tortured sex slave turned brutal murderer. Men have
abused my body for inhuman pleasures, hurt me and made me feel
helpless. But now...


They
fear me. I wish I could say that it is all for the good of the world
that I kill them slowly and give them a taste of what they have made
others feel, but that would be a lie. Turns out, I have a lust for
blood and get off on making THEM my slave. They may be way past being
offended at that point, but I sure enjoy my living dead boys. 


Just
one small problem. I am falling for my newest conquest and don't know
anymore if I want to tie him up and kill him slowly. He supposedly
sexually assaulted a woman horribly ten years ago and is currently on
parole for the crime, but something about those genuine sea green
eyes and that beguiling mouth makes me weak. I still want to tie him
up but what I want to do to him- will make us both scream.


Something
about his darkness and pain calls to my own, and he knows I could
kill him at any time, but still fights to possess me in every
dripping, consuming and tantalizing way. 


Come
inside if you dare where real sex slave stories are my inspiration
and I'll tell you the story of a serial murderess and the life
altering events that made her a Lover of the Dead.


"Rabbiosi's
books are beautifully written, twisted and sadistic, and will consume
you from the first page until the very end and you will want more."
-Under the Night Sky book review.


"After
the first chapter, I looked at the clock and sighed because I knew
exactly what I was going to be doing all night. 6 am alarm be
damned." -Nicole Horn, author of Sapphire Crystal Rose
series.


"Gripping,
dark and exciting, I can't wait to get the next in the series."
-Desiree Ferreira


"These
books are sexy and twisted, with true sex slave tales inspiring the
backstory of the main character. There's a lot of darkness with a
touch of crazy, and I was truly entertained." -Amazon User





Darkly
Dreaming Faith


Serial
Murderess Volume 2

How
can I admit to myself that I have fallen for the one thing I fear the
most? I should kill him, as I have visited bloody death on many
others just like him but...


Instead
I have let him inside me. Deeply, painfully and with all-consuming
psychotic passion. My body hums when he hurts it, as he's brought out
a hidden side of me that thrives off his rough touch. I have never
felt so alive.

Here
he is by my side as we travel the country, staying in the finest
hotels and savagely getting revenge on those who have sexually
tortured me. What a ride. Kill, rough sex. Try to kill each other,
more rough sex... And repeat.

But
something changes my dark lover with each kill and I fear I will lose
him forever. The blood thirsty beast he struggles to keep locked up
within thrashes against its cage, and I don't know how much time we
have left together. Oh, but I WILL make the most of it.








Vicious
Faith
Serial
Murderess Volume 3

My
enemy becomes my lover...


Please
let me go,” I say.
He
takes a deep breath. “I can’t. Why don’t you see that you are
meant for me? You’re a killer, you’re a sexual predator, and my
dark soul demands I take yours. I need to **** your body mercilessly
and make you scream from beneath me. I have no choice because I’ve
never wanted anything so bad.”
His
lips move to ear. “Say you want me, Faith.” He sucks my neck into
his mouth and the ache feels good. He leaves bruises. “I will do
anything.”
I
cringe and stare into nothingness. This is my way out. If he has
become obsessed with me because I escaped him years ago, because his
best friend wants me, and because I challenge him, then I can use it
to escape. I refocus and allow my demoness to take hold. “I
shouldn’t want you James.”
He
moves inside me, lifting me up and forcing me back down over his
thickness and I cry out. “But you do,” he breathes.
I
won’t make it that easy. “You excite me. You make my body sing
and scream at the same time.” His **** rubs through me igniting
incredible sensations and I haven’t lied to him yet. “I want
you,” I say breathlessly. He feels so good because this is so bad
and my sanity is being pushed to the limit. I run my fingers across
the shaved sides of his head and rip his blond hair backward. I ride
him hard. “You’re beautiful,” I say, trying to breathe.
“Because you tear me to pieces.”
He
grasps my hips, the killer who has never gotten off without hurting a
woman first, and digs his fingers into my flesh. With a desperate
kiss, his eyes roll back and his body tenses in anticipation... 











Charity
used to be a Registered Nurse in California, and though she doesn't
use her two degrees in the field anymore, they have helped her with
her real passion- writing. She happily writes the day away using her
in depth Anatomy, Physiology and Psych background to make her death
scenes more real and her killers more... colorful. But it's not all
about the blood, because more than anything she loves hot romance.
Her heroine is kick-ass and her men are all the dangerous and
gorgeous beasts you love to hate. 


Her
style is beautifully gruesome and inspired by Interview With The
Vampire, Buffy, and True Blood. She lives in the beautiful university
city of Columbia, MO with her incredible husband and three girls, and
loves yoga almost as much as living and writing in her own fantasy
world.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thanks so much for the opportunity to win. I enjoy getting to hear about new books that my family would enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete