INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Culling Book Tour and Giveaway



The
Culling
by
Sian B. Claven

Genre:
Horror

Twenty
Elders came to their rescue.

Twenty
cities across the world were established. 
Twenty
cities across the world were safe.
Twenty
cities middle children went to Nirvana.

In
a world enveloped in darkness, where demons surround every inch of
the globe. Twenty safe Zones have been set up and are protected by
the Lord, and his Elders. Each year one Zone sends out their next
generation of Middle Born Children to reach Nirvana and spend the
rest of their lives with the Lord.
Only
once outside the Zone, they are left to wonder if faith alone is
enough to protect them from the darkness of the world.







Hailing
from Johannesburg South Africa, Sian B. Claven has enjoyed stories
for all her life, whether she was reading them or making them. She
has written for as long as she can remember, but Ensnared is the
first book she decided to publish. Moving towards writing more for
the horror / paranormal thriller genre, Sian has subsequently
published the first two books in The Butcher Books series, Tatum and
Kallista. When Sian isn’t thinking of ways to terrify people, she
enjoys writing science fiction stories, poetry and rather long and
gushy birthday wishes. When she isn’t working on her writing you
can find her knitting, scrapbooking, reading, or playing Xbox. Sian
previously reviewed for The Blithering Bibliomaniacs and still
reviews in her private capacity. She clearly doesn’t know what the
words rest and relaxation mean, at least not in the traditional
sense.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment