INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Vision Chronicles Book Tour and Giveaway


Kaleidoscope
The
Vision Chronicles Book 1
by
Chariss K. Walker


Genre:
Thriller, Paranormal Suspense 

Mike
Lewis boldly narrates his fantastical story and confesses his secret:
He sees horrifying visions of disturbing future events through a
kaleidoscope each time he closes his eyes. He'd like to live a normal
life, but an elusive threat prohibits him from doing that.Someone
wants to study his mystical ability and they'll do whatever it takes
to further their strange, covert agenda.

The
Vision Chronicles eight-book thriller series is a slice-of-life
metaphysical/visionary story that details Mike's changing ability as
he protects himself, his family, and his friends from those who
doggedly pursue him. If you love mind-boggling suspense with a dash
of paranormal and a touch of romance, this is the series for you!




**FREE
on Amazon!**




**Get
the Rest of the series HERE! They're ALL only .99
cents
!!**
Spyglass
The
Vision Chronicles Book 2

Window's
Pane
The
Vision Chronicles Book 3

Windows
All Around
The
Vision Chronicles Book 4

Open
Spaces
The
Vision Chronicles Book 5

Stream
of Light
The
Vision Chronicles Book 6

Lamp's
Light
The
Vision Chronicles Book 7

Clear
Glass
The
Vision Chronicles Book 8


Award-winning
author, Chariss K. Walker, M.Msc., writes both fiction and nonfiction
books with a metaphysical and spiritual component. Her fiction
expresses a visionary/metaphysical message that illustrates growth in
a character's consciousness while utilizing a paranormal aspect. Her
nonfiction books share insight, hope, and inspiration. Even though
Chariss writes dark-fiction about insanely dark topics, such as
sexual abuse, incest, pedophilia, sexual assault, and other
inappropriate dinner conversation, there is always an essential
question of the abstract nature that gives a reader increasing
awareness and perception. All of her books are sold worldwide in
eBook, paperback, and many are in large print.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway as well. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete