INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Treasure of Cedar Creek Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Treasure of Cedar Creek
by
Brenda Stanley

Genre:
Historical Thriller

In
1896, the isolated and vast state of Idaho is a haven for the
polygamous splinter group called The Kingdom of Glory, which is
hiding more than their outlawed practice of plural marriage.


At
the compound called Cedar Creek, the prophet is hoping to increase
his congregation, even if that means marrying off girls to men
decades older. When Peri, who escaped the compound years earlier,
returns to help rescue Grace, a girl betrothed to the prophet
himself, she ends up also saving her own sister Emma. As the three
women make a frantic and deadly escape from the compound, they take
with them both the newborn heir to the church, and their dead
mother’s cryptic journal to the prophet’s hidden treasure. Along
their journey, the women realize to truly be free they must face what
holds them captive, even if those answers are more horrifying than
they ever imagined.









Brenda
Stanley is a former television news anchor and investigative reporter
for the NBC affiliate in Eastern Idaho. She has been recognized for
her writing by the Scripps Howard Foundation, the Hearst Journalism
Awards, The Idaho Press Club and the Society for Professional
Journalists. She is a graduate of Dixie College in St. George, Utah
and the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. She is the mother of 5
children, including two sets of twins. Brenda and her husband Dave, a
veterinarian, live on a small ranch near the Snake River with their
horses and dogs.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment