INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Review of Sweetest Treat by A.R. Von




Cursed by an evil witch, Meesh and her brother Mitch will now crave sweets forever. In Meesh's case, it's barely contained until the one day she walks into the new sweet shop in town. Meesh encounters something that she craves more than sugar.

SWEETEST TREAT by A.R. Von will satisfy all your cravings.

(This story is an adult spin on the popular Hansel & Gretel fairy tale, Gretel's life. Hansel's will follow soon...)

MY REVIEW:

I AM A BIG FAN OF FAIRYTALES.  I REALLY LOVED AND ENJOYED SWEETEST TREATS. IT IS THE ADULT RETELLING OF HANSEL AND GRETEL FAIRY TALE.  THIS IS GRETEL'S STORY.  WE MEET MEESH AND MITCH WHO WERE CURSED BY AN EVIL WITCH WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER.  THEY ATE TREATS FROM THE WITCH'S HOUSE AND THEN KILLED HER.  BEFORE SHE DIES, SHE CURSES MEESH AND MITCH.  THEY WILL CRAVE SWEETS FOREVER.  MEESH WALKS INTO THE NEW SWEET SHOP IN TOWN AND FINDS SOMETHING SHE CRAVES EVEN MORE THAN SUGAR.

I LOVED THE TWIST THAT A.R. VON PUT ON THE HANSEL AND GRETEL STORY. I WAS EASILY DRAWN INTO THE STORY AND THE AUTHOR HELD MY ATTENTION TO THE VERY END.  I REALLY LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY MEESH AND MITCH.  THE BOND BETWEEN THEM AS BROTHER AND SISTER WAS SO CLOSE AND AMAZING.  YOU COULD FEEL THEIR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.  MEESH AND MTICH WERE ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR THE OTHER.  SWEETEST TREAT WAS A VERY HOT AND FAST READ FOR ME.  IT LEFT ME WANTING MORE. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF A.R. VON'S BOOKS. I REALLY LOVE HER WRITING.  5 STARS






Biography
A.R. is an animal lover who was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She’s a mother of two entertaining boys (as well as a large menagerie of pets, all of which she considers her babies.)
She’s also a wife to a delightfully handsome, amazingly supportive and outrageously funny man-beast who wants nothing more than to see her dreams thrive.
A.R. loves tattoos as well as anything dragon and fantasy related. In her free time, she enjoys playing with her babies, exercising, writing, listening to music, hiking, cooking, dancing and reading. She also loves a great adventure in and out of a book!
She writes to free her mind of its constant wandering and clutter. She thrives on the fact she can share it with readers that have the same passion for a great escape from everyday life.


She also loves to hear from her reader's and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time. https://www.facebook.com/ARVon2

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! I'm beyond thrilled you enjoyed it and were able to connect the way you did to the characters and the story.
    Take care and happy reading!
    ~A.R.~

    ReplyDelete