INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

In Dreams Magazine

INK DREAMS MAGAZINE has Informative information for Authors, Readers and Bloggers
Ad Placement Available
📍 Authors
📍 Bloggers
📍 Models
📍 Independent Business Owners
Place your AD today and let readers know who you are and how to find you!
Visit our site and .....
📍 Sign up to receive our Magazine via Email - We'll send the Magazine straight to your email
📍 Submit an article for Indie Buzz - Your article will be posted on our website for others to read
📍 Explore our Covers Collection - We now have Book Covers available for purchase
📍 Cover Designers Submission - We would love to post your book cover design on Ink Dreams
📍 Submit a question for Practical Pens - Have a question? We have indie authors, bloggers and readers who will help answer it
📍 Request becoming a Featured Author - Each Edition, we pick Authors to write an article for Ink Dreams Magazine
📍 Sign up for Angels & Sirens Event 2018 - He a signing author at one of Angels & Sirens Events
📍 Explore previous Editions of Ink Dreams Magazine - Previous editions are posted online
📍 Check out our online store for t-shirts, coffee mugs and more.....
📆 Mark your Calendars - May 2017 Edition
www.inkdreamspublishing.com/ink-dreams-magazine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment